Comments
621 - 640 of 3,517 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1567 May 29, 2013
Tommy, Repent your sinning ways, and you still can make it into the kingdom of Heaven.
Don't die a mean spirited angry man.
thebeast that cant bebeat

United States

#1568 May 29, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
Tommy, Repent your sinning ways, and you still can make it into the kingdom of Heaven.
Don't die a mean spirited angry man.
repent of your sins stop helping others try to set up whitenoise you dont want to go to jail for perjury an angry old fat man they will rape u in there

United States

#1569 May 29, 2013
i been on the radio anyone hear me

United States

#1570 May 29, 2013
i bet there there with taperecorders learching in the background of white noises

United States

#1572 May 29, 2013
PUNANNIES

United States

#1573 May 29, 2013
andrews protective order cant save help him if he intentionally goes to or near whitenoises place that would be a conflict of intrest if fatson claimed whitenoise went to find him or was in violation. watson could be considered stalking white noise. i wish whatson would try that
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1574 May 29, 2013
What does all his crap have to do with the fact that White Noise has no FCC license, and made threats of use of a AK-47.

There is no need for tape recordings, I can testify as to what I heard.

United States

#1575 May 29, 2013
the fact that the main complaint andrew said the same thing and that he had tapes to prove it now watson files a motion to quash his tapes to prove whitnoise innocence. you can use whatever weapons to deffend yourself against someone like watson who him and his frinds said the would drag white noise out with a lynch mob. thats why andrew doesnt want to turn over the tapes to the prosecutor cause it would prove white noises innocence and andrew and who ever claimed bs would go down for perjury and be sued

United States

#1576 May 29, 2013
affidavits say everything but when you claim you have something on it that can prove someone said something then you file a motion to quash your evidence against someone then you have eyewitness that never actually saw white noise on there claim bs in court with no proof of signals looming from his house just a guy who already filed a motion to quash tapes he has se how credible he is in court and you all to will not be dismissed
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1577 May 29, 2013
I said it before Tommy,
Your a bag of shit
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1578 May 29, 2013
Since this is my opinion I can state it over and over.
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1579 May 29, 2013
Russ, I saw your 2 cents in there.
Your just as bad as the 2 bags of shit.
Freebird

Converse, TX

#1581 May 29, 2013
You all are a bunch of pathetic fucks, a disgrace to the ham community with the exception of white joke. The punk kid is playing into the hands of Pissy Pants. Finally he gets his Perry Mason moment.

You all continue to feed White Joke and his lover by responding. Like someone previously posted, after 900 posts on this thread nothing has been resolved so why continue to pay attention. Ignore these pukes and you will not give them a platform to piss and moan.

Regardless of what you do or don't do will not make a difference. What we are dealing with are a few douche bags who have never amounted to anything in life and have to live vicariously through their children because they were nothing more than a bench warmer and had everything handed to him. Another couldn't make it as a lawyer and had to serve them rather than able to plead a case and the third is still weening off his mommys tit.

All 3 are losers and have to belittle everyone out of pure jealousy. They are self indulgent, over grown children. Pretty sad not to have a life whetn your on the radio all day to control a frequency. Boy what real men are they....

United States

#1582 May 29, 2013
free bird is talking bout aaro rotflmao they control the radio and record everything or try to control but do record everything but cant come up with a recording of white noise supposedly saying he was gonna go out and find andrew and kill him with an ak-47. if anything white noise said he would defend him self and his mom if andrew tried to come back and arrest him and his mom or if aaro and andrew lynch mob tried to go get your great whiteness. that would give him rights to use deadly force and aweapon of

United States

#1583 May 29, 2013
his own choice as lon as it was legal

United States

#1584 May 29, 2013
you guys case is gonna fall apart so bad your gonna want to go after your great whiteness to kill him and keep him from sueing all you asshats.how do you know it was white noise on the radio at the time andrew told you. thats hearsay can you actually prove the signal was coming from his place at the time and that it was his voice and how many unlicensed people have radios in this city. good luck quevees
Vacheron Constantine

United States

#1585 May 29, 2013
Hey, newsflash!

No need for English, spelling, or grammar on this thread! Simply throw some letters together, surely everybody will know exactly what you mean. Clearly everyone who attempts to decipher, decode, or otherwise make any sense of this drizzle is obviously in tough with the Psychic Friends.

United States

#1586 May 29, 2013
i must admit free bird the guys do give me pleasure on this thread. the onlything better than breaking these guys case down on here and see them revert to name calling is of course you know. i realy hope white noise is ok if they go after him andrew and the aaro lynch mob. but he does have cameras around there the store and the building behind the store so he is well protected.

United States

#1587 May 29, 2013
free birds belongs the usual suspects steve hows that veggi potato doing. and how did the usual suspects get there radio club name. could it be that the name is in reference to them doing or being part of something illegal on the radio.free bird listens to too much skinnard

United States

#1588 May 29, 2013
looks like i run this thread now that i put everybody down in there place like little chihuahuas. get along little doogeys get along.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min Liberal forever 22,269
Why did God create white trash? 35 min lmao 29
Why Do Mexicans Drive 1991 Ford F-150's 50 min lmao 26
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
mike zepeda 6 hr Tommy G 31
The life of a white trash pedophile... 11 hr DoucheBagBeaners 17
how much do you charger to babysit 11 hr female 1
•••
•••
Helotes Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Helotes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000