Contractors Make Progress On Helotes ...

Contractors Make Progress On Helotes Mulch Fire

There are 3 comments on the Ksat.com story from Jan 12, 2007, titled Contractors Make Progress On Helotes Mulch Fire. In it, Ksat.com reports that:

Contractors are making "substantial progress" in efforts to put out a mulch fire in Helotes, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ksat.com.

Phillip R Smith

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2007
Lets get it out..... it stinks.... my house smells like smoke and I feel "snow bound" How much longer do we have to endure this misery..... Lets move the Governor to Helotes and see how he enjoys the smell.... Has anyone thought of using napalm.. it worked great in Vietnam......

For the property taxes I pay, I want to see some heads (not peons) roll....

When I moved to Texas I realized it is a whole nother country,,, but I did not think it was a 3rd world country..... I am pissed off!!!!!!!

God Bless Texas and not make Texas into the Hell it has been for the last month!!!!
test

New York, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2007
Phillip R Smith wrote:
Lets get it out..... it stinks.... my house smells like smoke and I feel "snow bound" How much longer do we have to endure this misery..... Lets move the Governor to Helotes and see how he enjoys the smell.... Has anyone thought of using napalm.. it worked great in Vietnam......
For the property taxes I pay, I want to see some heads (not peons) roll....
When I moved to Texas I realized it is a whole nother country,,, but I did not think it was a 3rd world country..... I am pissed off!!!!!!!
God Bless Texas and not make Texas into the Hell it has been for the last month!!!!
Maybe it time to let the fire fighter they hired take a break and get some some jumpers in there. They could probably do more with a shovel than those idiots with the hose.
test

New York, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2007
oops type-o-s lets get some smoke jumpers in there they can do more with a shovel than the idiots with the hose. Or me with a keyboard....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr Chinga tu mama 6,512
I still love you 7 hr Kit 5
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) 8 hr Duh 62
aci 9 hr Ivy Taylor 2
Woman at Old Navy at the Quarry Sat Missed opportunity 5
NEW SOFTBALL Organization in HELOTES/North West... (Aug '09) Sat Jgarza 6
Any good tarot card readers in SA? Fri anonymou s 2

Helotes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance