Helmetta woman charged with leaving s...

Helmetta woman charged with leaving sleeping baby in car

There are 1 comment on the Home News Tribune story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Helmetta woman charged with leaving sleeping baby in car. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

A 23-year-old Helmetta woman has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child after a police officer found the woman's sleeping unattended in a locked car in an East Brunswick parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Kayla

Douglasville, GA

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Hi,im kayla

I believe if you have children you need to have better responsibility of what the parenting skills of having a child means and how to be there for them and take them with you if you drive. People are just not seeing how this effects our population and how having struggles with other important stuff like no money in the families to be able to eat or drink and now people are killing innocent children when have no clue what the worlds about im upset that women would leave there own children behind or just dont worry about them and the next day or week after they are on the news reports and the people no longer want to know them and im proud to be here for my right to say what my response to ignorant people
thanks, Kayla 10-08-2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubble Palooza 18 hr NYGiants27 1
Speed limits? What Speed limits? Jun 16 Youvegottobekidding 1
hells angels the only known Gay 1% MC draws 81 ... (Jul '13) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
Poll should magistro's salary along with fat adminst... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Randolf 15
News S. River man nabbed in rape (Sep '06) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 9
News Pet shop facing 267 animal cruelty counts loses... Mar '16 Skipp 1
News Helmetta police adopt new policies (May '08) Nov '15 NJDoc 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helmetta Mortgages