Driver in fatal crash charged

Driver in fatal crash charged

There are 1 comment on the Home News Tribune story from Dec 7, 2006, titled Driver in fatal crash charged. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

An unlicensed driver was arrested for causing a three-vehicle crash on Tuesday that killed one of her passengers and injured seven other people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Larry Goletz

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 7, 2006
Another instance of an illegal piece of waste, no license, no insurance, no citizen, probably possessing a fraudulent Social Security number, bringing misery to U.S. citizens. Those people, or more correctly, illegal invaders, should have all their illegally obtained money and belongings confiscated and distributed to needy citizens, then be summarily executed. I believe there is a war against the United States in progress except out leaders have no clue it is happening, or worse yet, they know but don't have the nerve to do anything about it. Try to go to Mexico or one of the other cesspool countries, whose jetsam we allow to steal across our borders, and see how far you get without "papers" of some sort authorizing you to be there.
We need to forget about political correctness and get tough with these foreign countries and their people who are destroying OUR nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
Bubble Palooza Jun '16 NYGiants27 1
Speed limits? What Speed limits? Jun '16 Youvegottobekidding 1
hells angels the only known Gay 1% MC draws 81 ... (Jul '13) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
Poll should magistro's salary along with fat adminst... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Randolf 15
News S. River man nabbed in rape (Sep '06) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 9
News Helmetta police adopt new policies (May '08) Nov '15 NJDoc 14

Helmetta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helmetta Mortgages