Bearing Wall in Society Hill East II?

Bearing Wall in Society Hill East II?

Posted in the Helmetta Forum

Sarah

Bloomington, IN

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I am hoping someone can help me. I need to know if the wall between my dining room and my kitchen is bearing or not because I want to take it out. No one seems to have plans of the condos in Society Hill East II! I have tried the construction department, the original builder AND the association. Does anyone have this information?
Nope

South Amboy, NJ

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Sarah wrote:
I am hoping someone can help me. I need to know if the wall between my dining room and my kitchen is bearing or not because I want to take it out. No one seems to have plans of the condos in Society Hill East II! I have tried the construction department, the original builder AND the association. Does anyone have this information?
Rip off the sheetrock and find out.
John

Trenton, NJ

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Any updates to this? I am curious as well, I'd like to open my condo up.
Sarah

Bloomington, IN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
John wrote:
Any updates to this? I am curious as well, I'd like to open my condo up.
I found out that the wall between the dining room and kitchen is not a bearing wall. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was happening this morning? Dec '17 Linda LaCagnato 1
News Organic Pizzeria, Naturale Cucina, Opens in Eng... (Jun '12) Nov '17 disappointed 2
Any Bisexual/Gay Teens Near South River NJ? (Nov '16) Nov '17 Michael 3
Review: Saint Francis Community Services (Mar '15) Nov '17 Anonymous 9
Milltown WWI Doughboy Statue Nov '17 Doughboy Searcher 2
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Helmetta police adopt new policies (May '08) Nov '15 NJDoc 14

Helmetta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helmetta Mortgages