does anyone know tim godsey

Posted in the Helenwood Forum

woundering

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 15, 2009
timothy godsey is nothing but a little cry baby... that needs to get a job and stop living at his aunts house
tim bo godsey

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 15, 2009
woundering wrote:
timothy godsey is nothing but a little cry baby... that needs to get a job and stop living at his aunts house
ill show you a cry baby and whats wrong with wanting to be with my crazy family and my job is to beat you pssys azzes
lol

Wartburg, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2009
Tim does need to get a job. He's alright, but no plan for the future. if something happened to his aunt the whole damn family would be lost (plus starve cause she's the only one in the bunch who'll work.)
Ravo

Robbins, TN

#4 Jul 16, 2009
I think Tims a great guy.. i dont see where people are calling him a cry baby ive know him for awhile now. and i dont recall him being a cry baby. yall just need to get a life and stop talking about people over a computer screen
brandon thomas

Huntsville, TN

#5 Jul 23, 2009
imma tell you what lol you need to stop bashing on my freaking family i will beat you down. what you too scared to put your real name down here cause you know your get beat down. i swear next time i see your name on here about my family imma make a trip to your house and beat you down
LMFAO

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2009
brandon thomas wrote:
imma tell you what lol you need to stop bashing on my freaking family i will beat you down. what you too scared to put your real name down here cause you know your get beat down. i swear next time i see your name on here about my family imma make a trip to your house and beat you down
LMFAO!
ha brandon

Wartburg, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2009
the only thing you goin to beat down is your pud boy!! that is if you can find that little fellow!!
PERVERT!
I HEARD

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2009
i heard tims aunt had a huge cli^ and some big long lipps!!
LEROY

Wartburg, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2009
you heard right,shes a screamer too, plus a farter.
john

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2009
BRANDON THOMAS,need to change that to BELINDA THOMAS, miss BELINDA THOMAS, i heard she has a pretty mouth!
Tosha

Oneida, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2009
You know what you guys need to leave brandon alone he is like my lil bro. You start with him you will have me to deal with. So for all you lil c%%k suckers just need 2 back the F**k off... NOW!!!!!!!
Tosha

Oneida, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2009
You need to leave Tim alone 2. You guys will get to where you need some where 2 go and you will have people bad mouthing you. So just step off.
Jessica Bowles

Washington, DC

#14 Jul 9, 2010
Tim Godsey is my little brother! None of you f@#king people know him or what we have been through as a family! Just cause you may have been friends for him like a month or a couple of years..don't sit here and act like you know him. And you certainly shouldn't be bashing him. Who the f@#k do you think you are? Judging my brother! My brother is a harder worker and cares about his kids. And is a great father to his kids. Yeah so just keep putting other people down. People like you are f@#king pathetic! Putting others down or putting out their faults to make yourself look good or feel better about your situation. Or to be just plain ignorant and mean. If you got something to say about my brother...you come f@#king say it to me! I will put you right in your m@#ther f@#king place! Don't speak of something you know NOTHING about you stupid a@#holes! Go crawl under a rock and die you piece of s@#t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin the one that used to b with ed (Mar '11) 2 hr Robin 46
My name is Stephanie and I love to FART !!! (Jan '13) 9 hr jjdillard 45
Missing dog 12 hr Help needed 1
Robbins School Discussion 18 hr Dave 5
Knoxville Police:Help My Mother wants to throw ... 23 hr UlaswiczBH 1
Knoxville Police: Sorry about the illegal pics. 23 hr UlaswiczBH 1
DJ's Food Mon No excuse 7
Helenwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web