Megafarm group buys 75 acres near Woodville

Jun 6, 2007 Full story: Port Clinton News Herald

“At this point all we can do is kind of be watching and following it through and see what happens”

One of two large-scale dairy farms may have taken another step toward completion after a recent sale involving roughly 75 acres of land just south of Woodville. via Port Clinton News Herald

Full Story
ankur kansara

Anand, India

#1 Jun 23, 2007
i meet one constantant near to my place and they told me about yourself that you hire people from india. so if it is yes then pls call me on my mobile no.+919898558494.

yours faithfully,
ankur kansara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Jerry K 31,205
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) Jun '14 Rita 60
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
•••
•••

Helena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Helena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Helena
•••