Unfair enrollment practices Jim Darcy...

Unfair enrollment practices Jim Darcy School, Helena, MT

Posted in the Helena Forum

Jim Gustafson

Helena, MT

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Helena school district at it again. School officals granting special favors to a select few parents to have their children enrolled at Jim Darcy kindergarten. Jim Darcy kindergarten enrollment this year was on the 4th of January 2012 on a first come first serve basis. Parents started lining up on the 3rd of January and waited in line all night for their chance to enroll their child in kindergarten. Parents were then assigned their postion for enrollment. After the enrollment process was completed, a school offical took it upon himself as a favor to friends of his to bypass the enrollment process and forced Jim Darcy School principal to enroll at least two students who were not part of the enrollment process. This is wrong and those parents need to be pulled out of Jim Darcy and the parents who followed the rules need to be placed at Jim Darcy.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2012
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 1 hr Reverend Alan 86
What is it really like to live in Montana (Feb '09) Jun 27 Joe 287
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Helena delivery 1
Jesus Christ Is God = Period (Nov '14) May '15 NYC 17
Costco Boat Show - Whitewater Rafts, Whitewater... May '15 RiverDog 1
paula burgess (Apr '11) May '15 Bnbs 5
News Jesus statue on Montana mountain stirs church a... (Oct '11) Apr '15 USA Observes 14
More from around the web

Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Helena Mortgages