karley morgan williams&& brittany her...

karley morgan williams&& brittany herrition or bottoff

Posted in the Helena Forum

sweetheart25

West Helena, AR

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Why are these girls so nasty ?
do something

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
U really r a hater arent u? U aay u just moved here and wat u mean is u just moved back here dont u.......

Since: Jun 12

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Eh...Brittany sleeps around and so does Morgan...their parents never had any control over them....
do something

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2012
And ur parents did and they taught u how right it is to go on a website and slander someones name. Ur parents taught u right n wrong, how ur not suppose to spread gossip........yeah ur much better, and thats sarcasm if u didnt figure that one out

Since: Jul 12

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2012
do something wrote:
And ur parents did and they taught u how right it is to go on a website and slander someones name. Ur parents taught u right n wrong, how ur not suppose to spread gossip........yeah ur much better, and thats sarcasm if u didnt figure that one out
Wait
..... either there is TWO people under the name "do something"... or u just totally blew ur case at winning this argumement by making a post that simply was a door way to gossip about Lynn Corbitt... one of ur elders.. annnd probably yours OR a family members probation officer... just checkn to be sure.. didnt know if we had some duplicate "do something" ID's going on cuz ya know.... nobody likes to contradict theirself publically ;)... good thing its topix... where u get to choose to be all unknown amd sh!t. ;)

.... no other points to be made... oh.. except... id at least lie and say its two different ppl.. cuz if not.. she knows who u are.=\…… thaaat sucks.

--carry on!!!
Lmmfao

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Pahahahahahahaaha!!! Guess you heard that sh!t huh 'do something' lmao!!!!

Since: Jul 12

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Lmmfao wrote:
Pahahahahahahaaha!!! Guess you heard that sh!t huh 'do something' lmao!!!!
;)
Brittany Herrington

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Okaye for one... if your gonna talk shit... atleast make it true.! Yes I was Morgans friend and I know her... she's been through a lot and has been through hell and no one has a right to judge her. No we aren't what you could call friends anymore but until you've been there to witness some of the things she's been through don't judge her.! And now about me... apparently y'all do not know me. I do not sleep aroundand I am not nasty. Yes I hang around guys but that's BC they don't stir up bullshit like this. They are all really good friends and that's it. Until you take the time and get to know me don't talk shit or atleast make sure it is true.!I will admit I have made a few mistakes but sleeping around is not one of them.! So I'd appreciate it if y'all will grow the hell up and mature a little bit.and hiding behind these fake names proves nothing but how immature and scared you are to stand up for yourself. Now if anyone else would like to talk shut about please contact me. I don't let what others say about me get to me but since the source is right here I thought I should state my opinion which happens to be the truth.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walkers subdivision eric Bennett is prowlin... 8 hr Paula 2
News Arkansas city limits tobacco sales to people ov... 17 hr Guest 3
famous (Jul '08) Sat Vince 7
Albert Aycock Kendra Webb's baby daddy (Dec '15) Jun 23 No relation 17
Who all is Amy Chism sleeping with? Jun 23 haha 7
Looking for travis jones Jun 22 Old classmate 1
Who is... Jun 21 Thatswho 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Helena Mortgages