Coy, AR

#22 Jan 4, 2011
She is engaged to Billy Hadder and pregnant

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 4, 2011
k s c wrote:
<quoted text>
B...space..brad....thinks thats about the whittiest smartest non hysterically realest comment ive read ....and if that didnt cause. Shame face then we dont know who they have faith in but we do.know who they dont have faith in...and that dear lord baby jesus himself!!
where you drinking when you posted that?
concerned father

Coy, AR

#24 Jan 22, 2011
DAMN she told ME it was MINE!
APB

West Helena, AR

#25 Mar 11, 2011
Crystal is just fine, doing good, sober and is expecting a baby with her FIANCE so no need to lock up your men, you stupid bastards...stop slamming people you barely know.
A good friend

Hollywood, FL

#26 Mar 14, 2011
APB wrote:
Crystal is just fine, doing good, sober and is expecting a baby with her FIANCE so no need to lock up your men, you stupid bastards...stop slamming people you barely know.
I couldnt agree with you anymore!! Crystal is a wonderful person with a huge heart. She would give the shirt off of her back to help anyone. Of course shes had her fair share of problems, but who hasnt??!! NOONE is perfect so for the ones that are putting this girl down, i pray that youve never made a mistake(s) in your life. Her family just needs to support her no matter what she has done. You never know when the last time you may see her again will be. People are dying left and righ these days. So try to live your life with no regrets and be there for her when she needs you the most instead of kicking her when shes down.
ALLDATANDMORE

West Helena, AR

#27 Mar 14, 2011
Well, I don't take up for many people,,,don't really care much..but just to put out info...I saw her and Billy at Wal-Mart just a few days ago and she looked happy, sober, healthy and preggo...she and Billy seemed as content and stress free as I've ever seen her, no one is perfect and we all have made mistakes in life....I just hope that she's learned from her mistakes as well as the rest of us....grows up and is a good mother to her child....there are too many people out there screwing up thier kids lives with thier own selfishness...we're praying for you Crystal...and for those pointing fingers...well let those who live in glass houses cast the first stone....
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

#28 Mar 15, 2011
A good friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt agree with you anymore!! Crystal is a wonderful person with a huge heart. She would give the shirt off of her back to help anyone. Of course shes had her fair share of problems, but who hasnt??!! NOONE is perfect so for the ones that are putting this girl down, i pray that youve never made a mistake(s) in your life. Her family just needs to support her no matter what she has done. You never know when the last time you may see her again will be. People are dying left and righ these days. So try to live your life with no regrets and be there for her when she needs you the most instead of kicking her when shes down.
Thank you... I love her. Her and I have alot in common and I found tons of pics of her yesterday. Im incredibly happy for her. People, Everyone, makes mistakes. you have to live, learn and grow from them

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Mar 15, 2011
ashley brister is robin hood..@ 75 bucks an hour!..do you not have anything bad to say about someone..atcept for me?...stop being a pvss..rip someone a new cheek!
WHO_ Matters

Little Rock, AR

#30 Apr 6, 2011
I know Steve Lamb and he is a damned good guy and i know he and his family has tried to help his kid I have been in the same boat he and his family are in they have tried everything so now it's tuff love time . It's a family thing so like in the family said to the idiots talking $%^&!! About them i agree because it's probably y'alls dumb a$$%$ who gother in this situation!!
1313xxx

Coy, AR

#31 Apr 13, 2011
REal gOODMONKEY girl can go
Mike Wilbanks

Ward, AR

#33 Oct 3, 2011
ok so here is the REAL scoop I dont mind you knowing my name IS Mike Wilbanks and I am the REAL "IN THE FAMILY" and for ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION, neither me nor my wife participate in these pathetic discussions, someone POSING as us took it upon themselves to log on and take some information that is nobody's business and make it public, I am the only one WITH little girls and I can assure you we didnt post this! Furthermore, there is no need for whoever of you to "go kill yourselves" however you might consider "getting a life". Please refrain from including us in any more of these discussions, as we "being Christians" do not participate in gossip forums. I truly apologize for having to defend myself and my family, for even signing on to this rubbish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Bennett 3 hr hot pink 1
im back Thu B_Rad 1
Southbound pizza Wed chubby chaser 6
britney H baby looks Wed haha 1
News Arkansas city limits tobacco sales to people ov... Jun 26 Guest 3
famous (Jul '08) Jun 25 Vince 7
Who is... Jun 21 Thatswho 2

Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance