First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Hot Springs Village, AR

#1 Jun 29, 2008
Anyoune know who she is? I hear she is a crack ho/homewrecker.
hippie

West Helena, AR

#2 Jul 1, 2008
I know her.........it's a shame to see such a pretty talented girl throw her life away for drugs! SAD SAD SAD situation when her family has just sat back and watched and did nothing about it!
nobody

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 8, 2008
Her family really sucks. If that was my girl I would do everything in my power to help her not ignore her and her problem. I guess like father like daughter. When you grow up around pill heads you will become one.

WMJ

Since: Aug 09

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2009
is the crystial lamb yall are talking about from elaine
curious

Conway, AR

#5 Aug 21, 2009
yes

WMJ

Since: Aug 09

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2009
Yeah i do know her have not seen her in a long time. But she is not a crack ho and her family is a good family. I have known them for a long time and you want find a better bunch of people. And they do care for the rest of there family.
Sara

Cleveland, MS

#7 Mar 14, 2010
hippie wrote:
I know her.........it's a shame to see such a pretty talented girl throw her life away for drugs! SAD SAD SAD situation when her family has just sat back and watched and did nothing about it!
Her family did everything they could. How many times did they take her back after she stole from them? How many times did they try to get her to go to rehab? She did a lot of terrible things that most parents would have disowned their kids for, but somehow they were the ones always there for her, no matter how much hurt she caused to that family.
in the family

Elaine, AR

#8 Mar 19, 2010
so here's the scoop, she has stole from us (all of us) at least 3-5 times a piece, stealing my daughters pain medication from when her tonsils were out, money from her parents, hot checks written on stolen checks from her sisters, and we have ALL given her, collectively about 10 chances each so to YOU HIPPIE and literally NOBODY keep your mouth shut when you have no facts!!! We have all shed enough tears to float the ARC, we have begged borrowed and pleaded until the point has been reached where we can't do it anymore. do do us all a favor hippie and nobody and kill yourselves!
Joseph Timmons

Branson, MO

#9 Mar 24, 2010
Stay mean, people!

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2010
she had some good monkey tho.........
From there

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 27, 2010
Her family are really good people. Steve is the nicest man and Renae is a sweet lady. I don't know much about Crystal but I've heard plenty. I'm not one to judge unless I know the facts. You people should be the same way. Leave her alone. It's none of your business.
coconut

Tyler, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2010
hey didnt she used to work at hair happening's a while back???
b rad

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2010
knw about them hair places eh coconut??...and to crystals family...would you want god to give up on you after 3 to 5 mistakes like u have her?...i know i wouldnt..cause if so i'd be screwed!!
CuriousG

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Does anybody know where she is at now?
Lars Buhine

West Helena, AR

#15 Jul 29, 2010
I believe she is hiding from all the people talking poo about her.
CuriousG

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 30, 2010
She is out of jail now, she has been spotted riding around town. Let's see what will happen next!
preppygirl02

Lexa, AR

#17 Jul 30, 2010
If she's out of the cell then all you ladies better be lockin up your men bc she will be on them like white on rice...yeeeaaahhh
Bahahahaha
A True Friend

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Aug 21, 2010
Who is perfect? Everyone in thier life fills a void with something. For some its beer, food, pill, sex. There is fault in everyone of us. I know Crystal, and she has a heart bigger than the ocean, but right now she is facing a problem that is bigger than her. She loves her family more than anything she has not only hurt them, she has hurt herself beyond repair. Its easy to sit around and point the finger but how hard is it to mind your own buisness and point the finger at your self? Pretty dang hard!!! Who wants to admit that they have a problem much less an addiction, so stop pointing fingers lend a helping hand and fix your own problems and quit talking about others. Then maybe you might be perfect one day....
P.S. Her whole family has tried to help her and love her so much but sometimes when you love someone you have to let them hit rock bottom before they see the light!!!!!!
k s c

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2010
nobody wrote:
Her family really sucks. If that was my girl I would do everything in my power to help her not ignore her and her problem. I guess like father like daughter. When you grow up around pill heads you will become one.
Just depends on if ur mentality is like theirs or if u have more determination to want better for urself by seeing their stupidness.....
k s c

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2010
guest wrote:
she had some good monkey tho.........

Ha..ell..naw lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eye watcher jail 4 hr white boy 6
Terry Mallard 16 hr Reaper 54
who is she Wed Oh yeah that hurt 24
White gurl at KFC Tue Reaper 16
Timothy Stewart Mar 2 twin 1
kim nickles-lindsey.......missing for 3 months (Mar '11) Feb 21 David Like 331
They want ME! Feb 20 TOO FUNNY 7
Helena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors