Whats going onhere?
We all should know

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What all do we think about the Milam's? & Whitts? and Pritchetts? & the Mexican bunch?
We all should know

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 30, 2012
what do we all think about the milam's? whitts? pritchetts? and the Mexican bunch?
2nxx89

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Not Much.
WTF

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 30, 2012
You must be really bored. Get a life or a job and that should keep you busy enough to stop starting bullsh*t about people.
Roger

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Seriously really clean out your own door step before you try to start on someone else's. But tbh if there is an issue with me bring it to me. And honestly if I knew who you were I could probably tell a whole lot and help you clean out your door step. You haven't the right to judge anyone. I don't talk to anyone unless they speak to me first. I don't bother anyone and I like it that way. So leave me the hell alone.
Angel

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2013
It's none of your god forsaked business. You do what you do and we will continue with our lives. There is nothing out of the ordinary in our lives. Leave my family out of it. If you really want to start go snort another pill or do whatever drug you do. Just get out of our lives it's none of your concern. If it was I'm sure we would've called you out on it. I don't need no more drama in my life and my family don't either so you can so shove it. And y'all should really start not hiding behind a computer and start using your name and stop being scared. We do. Why can't you?
Helen Resident

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2013
We all should know wrote:
what do we all think about the milam's? whitts? pritchetts? and the Mexican bunch?
what we all should know is who the heck you think you are, all the people you mentioned are ALL very nice people. WHAT do we all know or maybe even think about you?
harold

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Feb 12, 2013
We all should know wrote:
If your talking about the Milams of helen there is no better people on the face of the earth I know nothing of the others Why would you ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for me please 33 min Diggler 2
Beckley's Catholic Problem 1 hr BaptistCamp67 35
City National Bank sells to 5/3 Bank 3 hr Abby 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,717
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
Review: Nighthawk Security (Jan '13) 8 hr Bitchn pay bills 16
Why did David Darden get fired from rgh 8 hr DD is a great per... 5

Helen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance