Police officer charged in fraud

Police officer charged in fraud

There are 76 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Police officer charged in fraud. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Schuylkill County police officer was charged Tuesday with filing a false insurance claim, allegedly reporting that he fractured his right hand when his son accidentally closed a van door on it when he ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Allentown, PA

#69 Jun 18, 2007
crimefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
After the little squabble with th Mayor, I thought that i was wearing a cape...lol, oh and by the way...the Mayor is reporting me to the sheriff's dept....LMAO
I know people there too, so I guess we'll just see about that lol

“Smile for me!”

Since: Feb 07

United States

#70 Jun 18, 2007
crimefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
After the little squabble with th Mayor, I thought that i was wearing a cape...lol, oh and by the way...the Mayor is reporting me to the sheriff's dept....LMAO
perhaps you can wisk her away too... I can't stand chicks that have double standards.

Emmaus, PA

#71 Jun 18, 2007
Crimefighter, you emailed my 15 year old with you're real name, thank you very much. I will be reporting this A.S.A.P. too the morning call & a few other people.

Don't worry, I've been advised to not respond any longer and let the system handle this. Go ahead and say what you want. My son also has a long list of emails from many people on here, he's used multiple screen names & email address's. Let's see how many peoples jobs know what their employees are doing during the course of business.

I am on my lunch and my company has given me written permission to use my personal computer for this matter, let's see how many other have the same rights! He's 15 but acted more maturely than most of the emails I have read from people supposed to be adults.

Too the reader who said "Good cops don't need to brag". You are exactly right, my father-in-law was an officer for over 30 years and never once bragged about the hundreds of major busts he was involved in. Some people do the job because they are good people, others are trying to play superhero, we don't need those!
Good luck to you all. I won't look back!
Tarnished Sheba

AOL

#72 Jun 18, 2007
I liked the crimefighter. If you had a question, he would answer it, example pre-sentencing.
Crimefighter stated:
" I began this career knowing that I could lose my life for someone I do not even know. " That is noble.
I think you are a cool dude.
I hope you stay on-line.

“Smile for me!”

United States

#73 Jun 18, 2007
Mayor wrote:
Crimefighter, you emailed my 15 year old with you're real name, thank you very much. I will be reporting this A.S.A.P. too the morning call & a few other people.
Don't worry, I've been advised to not respond any longer and let the system handle this. Go ahead and say what you want. My son also has a long list of emails from many people on here, he's used multiple screen names & email address's. Let's see how many peoples jobs know what their employees are doing during the course of business.
I am on my lunch and my company has given me written permission to use my personal computer for this matter, let's see how many other have the same rights! He's 15 but acted more maturely than most of the emails I have read from people supposed to be adults.
Too the reader who said "Good cops don't need to brag". You are exactly right, my father-in-law was an officer for over 30 years and never once bragged about the hundreds of major busts he was involved in. Some people do the job because they are good people, others are trying to play superhero, we don't need those!
My better judgement says you are probably a fake too.. but in case you aren't, don't come on here scolding peope when your wack job step-son ran around harrassing people first!

Allentown, PA

#74 Jun 18, 2007
Mayor wrote:
You are about as full of it is they come. Really, going to the lengths to justify to us that you have permission from your company..please. You should really worry more about the fact that your kid is posing as you on the internet (which is probably also a lie), than what we are or aren't posting.
kathy65

Rochester, NY

#75 Jun 18, 2007
salisbury chick...I thought you KNEW ME well enough to know, I was joking with you...."get off the commputer". I suppose I should have put "LOL" behind that....I'm positive Crimefighter didn't take offense to what I said....sorry if you thought my intention was bad there.

“Quit whining.......”

Philadelphia, PA

#76 Jun 18, 2007
Mayor wrote:
Wrong, it was not my real name.....and I question WHY your son has an email of [email protected] especially considering he was posting on here impersonating a police officer. He will face very severe charges if he is reported

“Quit whining.......”

Philadelphia, PA

#77 Jun 18, 2007
Tarnished Sheba wrote:
I liked the crimefighter. If you had a question, he would answer it, example pre-sentencing.
Crimefighter stated:
" I began this career knowing that I could lose my life for someone I do not even know. " That is noble.
I think you are a cool dude.
I hope you stay on-line.
thank you for your kind comments....

“Smile for me!”

United States

#78 Jun 18, 2007
kathy65 wrote:
salisbury chick...I thought you KNEW ME well enough to know, I was joking with you...."get off the commputer". I suppose I should have put "LOL" behind that....I'm positive Crimefighter didn't take offense to what I said....sorry if you thought my intention was bad there.
wow. i was like wtf.... sorry for my ranting. some people on here are bossy and i thought i struck a nerve

“Smile for me!”

United States

#80 Jun 18, 2007
where the heck is wapwallopen :D

“Be a solution not a problem”

Since: Apr 07

Bethlehem PA

#82 Jun 19, 2007
This Mayor guy reminds me of the wack job Mark. Mark is that you? You obviously either have no control over your 15 year old or your kid acts just like his Daddy. Quit threatening to go to this Police Dept. and then to that Dept. The real cops that are on here can see right through your bluff and you just look kore stupid. Freedom of speech Bud.

Allentown, PA

#83 Jun 19, 2007
Salisbury_Chick wrote:
<quoted text>wow. i was like wtf.... sorry for my ranting. some people on here are bossy and i thought i struck a nerve
Morning Chick... ;)

“Smile for me!”

United States

#84 Jun 19, 2007
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Poconos, but its an IP address, not my true location
i heard of wallenpaupack but never that

well thanks... i just learned something new today...

“Quit whining.......”

Landenberg, PA

#85 Jun 19, 2007
BPD LeHi ValEs FinesT wrote:
This Mayor guy reminds me of the wack job Mark. Mark is that you? You obviously either have no control over your 15 year old or your kid acts just like his Daddy. Quit threatening to go to this Police Dept. and then to that Dept. The real cops that are on here can see right through your bluff and you just look kore stupid. Freedom of speech Bud.
+
Thanks Brother......
kathy65

Rochester, NY

#86 Jun 19, 2007
Okay, I'm really sure "OUR FINEST" have their work cut out for them today...Hubby and I coming home from Wegmans...people are in the mood to be "hotheads" today while driving, cutting off trucks and hurrying to "their own deaths"...GEESH! You guys and gals be extra careful on duty...

And on another note...keep in mind the families of all our firefighters lost in the line of duty in Carolina...my son is so depressed over this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hegins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Murray/ Michael Ross Fired from Walmart (Dec '07) Jun 22 sodone 3
Murder in Williamstown Mar '16 Glitter 1
Question (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ali 27 1
Kenneth C. Walton 23 years SF, walks out with d... (Oct '14) Jan '15 stillmissingyou 2
News Indian population booming in Philadelphia area (Jul '11) Dec '14 Go Blue Forever 58
News Man Arrested After Allegedly Trying to Run Peop... (Aug '13) Aug '13 finally 1
News Humane Society Speaks out Against Pigeon Shoot ... (Jul '08) May '12 Puzzeled 80

Hegins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hegins Mortgages