Middletown police officer charged wit...

Middletown police officer charged with DUI, pointing gun at fellow officer

There are 2 comments on the PennLive.com story from May 27, 2011, titled Middletown police officer charged with DUI, pointing gun at fellow officer. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

A Middletown police officer is facing charges in connection with a December incident where authorities say he showed up at the station off-duty and pointed a gun at two people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Nikki

Middletown, PA

#1 May 27, 2011
What cop was this..??
concerned resident

Kansas City, KS

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Not shocking....your talking about Middletown Police Dept. These cops do what ever they want to whom ever they want. Like i said in my other post, these bullies are out of control and have been for way to long. I am a life long resident of this community and have witnessed harrasment and have been a victim along with my family and small children, neighbors...etc Shame on them, enough is enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hegins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for owners of Creative Photography and ... (Jan '13) Oct '17 Tommy 5
tower city rocks (May '11) Mar '17 Anonymous 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Susan Helm as State Represent... (Sep '12) Mar '17 anonymous 2
News Man Arrested After Allegedly Trying to Run Peop... (Aug '13) Aug '13 finally 1
News Humane Society Speaks out Against Pigeon Shoot ... (Jul '08) May '12 Puzzeled 80
News State Senate committee advances bill that would... (Apr '11) Apr '11 WES II 2
News Fundraiser to aid victim's daughter (Feb '11) Mar '11 Saddened Lebanon ... 6

Hegins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hegins Mortgages