Police: Officer shoots armed suspect ...

Police: Officer shoots armed suspect in Oxford

There are 3 comments on the Anniston Star story from Sep 14, 2011, titled Police: Officer shoots armed suspect in Oxford. In it, Anniston Star reports that:

An Oxford man was shot by a police officer Tuesday after pointing a gun at officers responding to a domestic violence call, police Chief Bill Partridge said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anniston Star.

a family member

Anniston, AL

#1 Sep 15, 2011
this is bull and i should know because i am the so called armed "suscpect"`s grand child there was no gun pointing twards the pd and y would they care they "cant" go to jail pluse they may say it was justfided but they for got the constution one o the rights is freedom to bare arms. and did they think of this mans family? let me guss they didnt he had a seven year old grand child ,2 kids (fully grown) which one my mom was ingaged but now her father cant hand her off at the weading, he was forced to leave behind a wife a son,daughter,2 grand daughters, 2 step grand daughters,his whole family!!!! all because h was "ONLY" HOLDING the gun he was also a us ww2 and vetnam and korean war veterain. now i want all of u to think about it from the familys piont of view. ps i am the eldiest grand daughter my age 12.
Kill the Government

Anniston, AL

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Everyone knows that the government dogs want to accumulate all the power they can either by force or lying. You can sue them because even if they leave they will have plenty of money so they don't care. The only way is to eliminate them completely.

No one will stand with their neighbor. They just let the government invade a neighbors home and not ask why. It is your own fault for not standing together.

Remember that the next time the government dogs invade YOUR home and no one helps.
Really Stupid

Oxford, AL

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Holding a gun with police around is really stupid! He knew they were there and continued to be stupid. As for kids and grandkids...if he wasn't stupid, he would still be here. Got it STUPID!
a family member wrote:
this is bull and i should know because i am the so called armed "suscpect"`s grand child there was no gun pointing twards the pd and y would they care they "cant" go to jail pluse they may say it was justfided but they for got the constution one o the rights is freedom to bare arms. and did they think of this mans family? let me guss they didnt he had a seven year old grand child ,2 kids (fully grown) which one my mom was ingaged but now her father cant hand her off at the weading, he was forced to leave behind a wife a son,daughter,2 grand daughters, 2 step grand daughters,his whole family!!!! all because h was "ONLY" HOLDING the gun he was also a us ww2 and vetnam and korean war veterain. now i want all of u to think about it from the familys piont of view. ps i am the eldiest grand daughter my age 12.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hobson City: A town in peril, a history worth s... (May '09) Jul 16 Sabanholic 9
News Should bingo parlor allow smoking? Council cons... Jun 28 My Solution 1
News Group blasts Oxford ordinance aimed at Target's... May '16 Jacob 2
News Alabama city passes transgender bathroom ordinance Apr '16 TerriB1 1
News Court records: 3 men stopped by Oxford police w... Apr '16 tomin cali 1
News The Daily 202: How Richard Shelby is trying to ... Feb '16 goonsquad 1
News Hall fights for public breast-feeding (Mar '06) Dec '15 cdjrvs 446

Heflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heflin Mortgages