Organizer of cancer fundraiser charged

Organizer of cancer fundraiser charged

There are 1 comment on the Martinsburg Journal story from Jul 21, 2007, titled Organizer of cancer fundraiser charged. In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

“It was learned that the money generated from the event did not go to the family of the terminally ill child and it was also learned that several of the vendors involved with the event were not paid for their goods and services”

Money generated during an April fundraising event for a Hedgesville girl who has been diagnosed with cancer did not go to the patient's family and was collected under false pretenses, according to a criminal ... via Martinsburg Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

makes me sad

Hagerstown, MD

#1 Jul 25, 2007
This makes me so sad to think that someone did this. What ashame. There are always jars up for a kid in need, a family, a cause. Because of this person no one will want to help out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Prom Dresses 21 min Nancy 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,082
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Overdose number 2 388
Marriage 1 hr Adam 11
What is your favorite rock band 3 hr yep 23
America Held Hostage Day 91 3 hr MarkJ- 6
Alex Gibbs 3 hr Alex 141

Hedgesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance