Clean,Funny, Cute Comments

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70 Feb 14, 2013
wld joker wrote:
AND THE LORD SAID TO WILL'S WIFE THOU SHALL NOT CUT OFF WILL'S FINGERS
BUT I HEARD THE ANGELS ARE TAKING BETS ON IF THEY GET SLAMMED IN A CAR DOOR SOON :-)
LOL!! Tis probably fortunate that I open (and especially close) my own doors :).
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72 Feb 14, 2013
Someone once asked me "Why do you always take the hard road?"
I responded "Why do you assume I see two roads?"

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#73 Feb 14, 2013
You take the high road, I'll take the low road,...

“Easy does it... ”

Location hidden

#74 Feb 14, 2013
See what I mean CYP? I completely respect what you and Gandhi have to say on the matter....

But I'd STILL pay at least a dollar to see what the some of the comments (following mine)...had to say, before the mods had their hand in removing them :).

Just saying that Topix is missing out on a few bucks here. And that a few of us may have hecklers that inquiring minds may wanna know exactly what was said. Topix is missing out on $$$$ ;).

Oh yea.. cute and funny. Let's see .. a penny saved is a penny earned. Nope, not really cute or funny, but maybe possibly wise. See, wld joker? I really DO stink at this :)...

Confucius, once possibly and may have unlikely said: "Beware the one named Will, who wields the large wooden spoon, and who randomly just drops by and inexplicably enjoys stirring the large proverbial pot.... Why, is still still unknown".

1 post removed

Location hidden

#76 Feb 15, 2013
No matter how hard you try you cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Giving will get you farther than getting.

Life doesnt consist in holding good cards, but in playing the cards you hold well.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#77 Feb 15, 2013
Bob N Titties wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny. Just a bunch of old, worn out sayings. I bet if you did get on a stage everyone could laugh at the pulsating veins on your forehead, though.
Well Let me see that comment was about as funny as a fart in a space suit. and Bob... if it wasn't for hemroids you would be the pain in our a-ss. by the way. If I had a quarter for everytime someone tried to cut someone down on here hmmmmm looking back it looks like I would have a quater... So, instead of cutting people down read the thread and join in.
haha

Nitro, WV

#78 Feb 15, 2013
not the brightest crayon in the box....not the sharpest tool in the shed lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#79 Feb 17, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
See what I mean CYP? I completely respect what you and Gandhi have to say on the matter....
But I'd STILL pay at least a dollar to see what the some of the comments (following mine)...had to say, before the mods had their hand in removing them :).
Just saying that Topix is missing out on a few bucks here. And that a few of us may have hecklers that inquiring minds may wanna know exactly what was said. Topix is missing out on $$$$ ;).
Oh yea.. cute and funny. Let's see .. a penny saved is a penny earned. Nope, not really cute or funny, but maybe possibly wise. See, wld joker? I really DO stink at this :)...
Confucius, once possibly and may have unlikely said: "Beware the one named Will, who wields the large wooden spoon, and who randomly just drops by and inexplicably enjoys stirring the large proverbial pot.... Why, is still still unknown".
I know what you mean Will, I would pay a dollar too:) We all got a few hecklers biting our ankles.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#81 Feb 17, 2013
Hey stranger good to see you:)
1 post removed

Location hidden

#83 Feb 17, 2013
Just went through another round of myofacial injections:( Just getting my mojo back, lol.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#85 Feb 17, 2013
lol, Yea I missed that....Why you got booted. Glad you're back:):):)
1 post removed

Location hidden

#87 Feb 17, 2013
lmao, shame on you Pony:)

“Easy does it... ”

Location hidden

#88 Feb 17, 2013
pony9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The food bank thingie lmao I think I didn't let up on it. And I got the Zap-pin pull
Wow, I missed that one.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89 Feb 18, 2013
Check you are good at this and thanks to Pony I got another one

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE or get you booted!

Location hidden

#90 Feb 18, 2013
To be successful, you must decide what you want to accomplish, then pay the price to get it.

You do not need other people to validate you, you are already valuable.

“Easy does it... ”

Location hidden

#91 Feb 18, 2013
Only the good die young.

Looks like I missed that boat...
1 post removed
KFC

Ridgeview, WV

#93 Feb 19, 2013
Men Are So Romantic

His woman being the romantic sort, sent her man a text...

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing,
send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking,
send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

He replied... "I'm taking a dump. What should I do?"
KFC

Ridgeview, WV

#94 Feb 19, 2013
UMMMMMM Pony's gone again I see

“Easy does it... ”

Location hidden

#95 Feb 19, 2013
Hard to see pony get kicked off of here being that offensive to anyone. Sorry mods..... but just by the short conversations I've had with him in the past, and reading some of his past posts, it's hard for to see that. But, Hey... that's the way I see it. Me, maybe. True, although I might have missed the offensive conversations that were possibly involved....

I just hope mods on Topix indeed have certain rules they are required to adhere to, and are not biased or petty enough to ban someone just because they may perhaps disagree with their own personal opinions.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#98 Feb 20, 2013
Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be.

Don't judge others. God likes variety and we all have our own brand of "stangeness".

Don't be careless with something you call your passion.

I feel bad for kids who see toys on the television but cant order them because it says their parents have to be over 18 to a call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve 6 min jaketennille 1
Drugs 25 min Get real 21
Disappearing Westmoreland Threads 25 min same 11
Alecia Kay 1 hr No surprises 24
Where is fresh fart monday 2 hr Bobby 1
When you see 2 or more blacks walking are you s... 2 hr up on the roof 61
RATS IN Huntington 4 hr lkm 3

Hedgesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance