First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mrs to u

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2013
One more needle, whomper, double cheese burger, Big Mac, French fry, milk shake, Hardies meal, new ports cig trash in my yard and u will wake up (bout 2 pm) to a bag of trash on moms car :) just so ya know !
mrs to u

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Anyone know who owns the old "blue room" apartments in Altizer? Trying to contact the owner concerning the "trash". The upstairs apt is a hot spot for "dope". The nastiness of the people in & out of there is ridiculous always throwing trash on the ground...coming & going all hours of the day/ night. Any info would help thanks ...... I think I'm gonna call the city too.
try this

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2013
mrs to u wrote:
Anyone know who owns the old "blue room" apartments in Altizer? Trying to contact the owner concerning the "trash". The upstairs apt is a hot spot for "dope". The nastiness of the people in & out of there is ridiculous always throwing trash on the ground...coming & going all hours of the day/ night. Any info would help thanks ...... I think I'm gonna call the city too.
www.wvcrime.com report what u know . I did last year and cleaned up my street:)
unemployeement fraud

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Report her! I know who u r referring to.
william

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2013
She is a dirty..... Nasty dirty
Thetruth

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2013
She says she ist using anymore.. Yeah ok.. she is a theif a liar.. A piece of crap waste of space on this earth
good4 her

Huntington, WV

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Thetruth wrote:
She says she ist using anymore.. Yeah ok.. she is a theif a liar.. A piece of crap waste of space on this earth
Excuse me if I don't believe a "liar" but truly could care less.... Just wish she would learn to throw her needles in an old milk jug or sumthn
Seriously

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Its because she only cares about herself.. If its not all about her she doesnt care.. hell she stays in the same clothes for days at a time.. YUCK your nasty
Two

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Who are you talking about
good 4 her

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I'm not joking when I tell u I've found 2 needles laying on the ground. I really could care less bout picking up the trash that she and her company throws out the car windows, but when it comes to me or mine getting hurt/sick, I mind!
What

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
good 4 her wrote:
I'm not joking when I tell u I've found 2 needles laying on the ground. I really could care less bout picking up the trash that she and her company throws out the car windows, but when it comes to me or mine getting hurt/sick, I mind!
Well she isnt going to change anytime soon.. and she thinks people actually believe the shit that comes out of her mouth
good4 her

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Ya know I was thinking (dangerous I know) maybe she did quit & that's why she threw the needled out like trash??
lol

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
No way man. That girl is slwsys messed up ! Have u ever seen her in the morning racing to the school.... Hair all greased back, eyes buggin out her head, that intense look like someone just stuck their foot up her a double s ?? lol that girl will never change & if it wasn't 4 her mommy she would be hooking
lol

Moneta, VA

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Just now passed her crossing proctorville bridge :) she took a shower her hair was still wet lol
Who are you talking about

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
?
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Who are you talking about wrote:
?
Can't u read ?? Hypodermic heather lol
Loser

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 9, 2013
I know she is a loser.. Steals from anyone she can.. Then will lie straight to their face.. shoots up all the time.. LOSER
Altizer Alan

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Sounds like Heather Davis.
william

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Altizer Alan wrote:
Sounds like Heather Davis.
No this isn't Heather Davis we r talking about. Heather is at least decent enough to clean up after herself. Heather is actually doing really well:/) Just so u know
truth

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Stay away from hypodermic Heather!!
She uses people more than she uses toilet paper. She would bat an eye to watch someone die, 4 her gain only.
She will never change. HH has no soul left inside her ..... She sold it to the D boys 4 a fix .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why haven't the hospitals merged? 38 min Harriet blanche t... 1
Drug testing at Sheetz (Oct '11) 39 min 8675309lmao 79
smmc open heart 44 min Bbu 8
Lola and Terry 1 hr Ruffey 51
Cee/PA Chuck/PA Weasel/BIG C/Charles Howard 1 hr mainboo 2
Overdoses 1 hr heck yea!! 95
Bring segregation back to America! 1 hr FOGLE FUHSHO 10

Hedgesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance