just sayen

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2013
A girl was molested as a child by her uncle. These acts were burried in her mind but resurfaced years later when she reached adulthood. She reported this to the authorities, over 6 years ago and nothing has been done. She supplied them proof,even a tape where he all but confessed to the acts. Our prosecuting attorney told her that he lost the files and the delay was his fault, however he knows the accused and told us that she would not get a fair trial because of who the accused knows, that it's political and he was sending her case to Putnam county. Putnam co.lost the file and the pros.attorney sent a copy again. Now it has been sent to mason co.and that was a year ago and nothing done still. This girls rights have been violated because a man (b. Shell) is associated with the accused. Mr shell probably knows nothing about this, at the time of the molestation activities the accused worked for Mr. Shell and was installing a bathroom through Mr Shells business. I am to the point that I think our judicial system needs to be sued for violating this girls rights. The accused also should be labeled as a sex offender and get proper help so this doesn't happen again. This girl is not the only one he has violated, he needs help
MrNips

Conneaut Lake, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe she was leading him on.
penny wise

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
You want justice in this world, you have to take it yourself. I can't stand to hear of something like that happening to a child.
just sayen

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2013
MrNips wrote:
She was 10 years old and came home from the neighbors house to get her barbie dolls. I don't think she was leading him on.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2013
just sayen wrote:
<quoted text>She was 10 years old and came home from the neighbors house to get her barbie dolls. I don't think she was leading him on.
Most prosecutors want to win the cases they take. Doesn't sound like you have a winner. Sorry, but you have to prove these things and having a tape where he practically confesses isn't going to cut it.
Confused

Lufkin, TX

#6 Feb 14, 2013
How can a child lead an adult on?????? The person that made that post must be an inbred pedophile. Off with his & your head....and I don't mean the one attached to your shoulders!! TRASH
just sayen

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>Most prosecutors want to win the cases they take. Doesn't sound like you have a winner. Sorry, but you have to prove these things and having a tape where he practically confesses isn't going to cut it.
He admitted to me and his wife that he did it and also on tape he tried to bribe to make this go away. The pros. Attorney said we have enough to take this to grand jury. But no one is doing anything about this.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
MrNips wrote:
You are a friggin dumbass, kids don't "lead" grown men on.
thats our system

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2013
That is our unfair system. I know how crooked it is myself. It's sad. Bit what I would suggest you should do is take it to the supreme court. Go online and write the governor. But I'd start with the supreme court. You can contact them online. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope all works out and something.g is done to this sick sicko
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
thats our system wrote:
That is our unfair system. I know how crooked it is myself. It's sad. Bit what I would suggest you should do is take it to the supreme court. Go online and write the governor. But I'd start with the supreme court. You can contact them online. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope all works out and something.g is done to this sick sicko
You don't contact the Supreme Court over something like this. Keep hounding the DA. If there's anything there they are the ones that have to handle it at this point.
geezz

Proctorville, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2013
This is what I dont understand, you have a child that a man takes advantage of, ok how in the hell can you prove it that anything happened. alot of times they believe the child over the adult but they cant do anything because there is no proof, I have a friend who is going thru almost the same thing only it was this childs step-dad that did it it happened when she was about 9 and is now 15, she kept quite until now because thats what she was told to do by the step-dad.. (which is no longer in the picture). the step-dad wont say yes or no he did it so this creep runs free while the child has to suffer what this man has scared her with for life...anyway not right Justice needs to be served regardless of who is involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 8 min chips 57
Valentines day in palestine 13 min The Last Warrior ... 6
Obama has forgotten his place. 23 min chips 47
Did Clinton's sanction murder 25 min The Last Warrior ... 1
NBC fires Trump 1 hr Anonymous 11
Stonewall letting females perform now? Wtf 1 hr Lol 42
HPV vaccine 2 hr -zaphod- 5
More from around the web

Hedgesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE