U.S. Marshals at 2200 West Washington Ave.

Posted in the Hedgesville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jeremy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Who were the three young Black Christian Men that got busted with 8ounces of heroine. Those dummies had it delivered by the U.S. Mail. Thank You U.S. Postal Service and the U.S. Marshals and Huntington PD.
Steve

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I don't know who they were but they lost their new Nissan Altima with Illinois license plates.
bastarss

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The sh!theads shouldn't be trolling through someone else's mail. Big brother flexing their muscles
Jeremy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I think they have those sniffers to find drugs going through the mail line. You know what they say "shit happens". Them boys going to be gone for awhile. Those were Federal boys so that says good bye the hard way.
Watching

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Glad they got busted! There are some of us that would love to see the trash picked up here on west Washington Avenue. I thought it was the bald-headed tall slender guy, always drug-running up & down the street with a cell phone in his ear who lived on the north corner of 22nd st west. They are also watching the house next door as the police said they are the ones thieving around here! Hope all you druggies have your butt-puckered as HPD is watching you & so are your neighbors! We will clean this avenue up!
Frances

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Watching wrote:
Glad they got busted! There are some of us that would love to see the trash picked up here on west Washington Avenue. I thought it was the bald-headed tall slender guy, always drug-running up & down the street with a cell phone in his ear who lived on the north corner of 22nd st west. They are also watching the house next door as the police said they are the ones thieving around here! Hope all you druggies have your butt-puckered as HPD is watching you & so are your neighbors! We will clean this avenue up!
I think the one you're talking about is in jail already for breaking and entering and just plain thievery. The old green apartment building on the corner of Washington And Bernard is next I hear. The other guys they were looking for disappeared as soon as the one house was busted. Like rats leaving the ship.
Marie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I don't know whose who in the drug deal. I went to pick up my daughter at school and it was on lockdown. I went out to my car parked on the street and saw the whole thing. They all looked like welfare people to me. Those are trashy old houses, probably HUD. Who lives in the first white house. That seemed to be where all the attention was being put. I did see two black men sitting on the ground with handcuffs on. They took them away. Must have been 20 Policeman. I say good job if it was drugs.
Andrea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The word on the street is that the youngest boy rented the upstairs of that old house for the guys from Michigan with Illinois plates on their car. The young guys girl friend named "Big O" had some drugs sent in her name, no one knows if she ordered them or not, but they were in her name. The postal inspectors delivered the package which contained 100 grams of Heroine [re;Herald Dispatch]. The black guys said they didn't know who sent them the package they they were Missionaries on their Christian was to making life better for us Hillbillies. Matt said he rented the apartment as a good will gesture to the church. Sounds reasonable to me. For some reason the oldest son Keith and the Black Guy that lives under him on West 23rd St. took off like rats leaving the ship. Now that's all I know. Three young Christian men doing the Church's work and someone played a joke on them.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

david hudson whos brother matt and opal live there and they are strung out and was renting a room to those drug dealers and david went to jail and knew when them guys stuff was coming and he snithed on them so if u know david,matt or opal stay clear
holy moly

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Andrea wrote:
The word on the street is that the youngest boy rented the upstairs of that old house for the guys from Michigan with Illinois plates on their car. The young guys girl friend named "Big O" had some drugs sent in her name, no one knows if she ordered them or not, but they were in her name. The postal inspectors delivered the package which contained 100 grams of Heroine [re;Herald Dispatch]. The black guys said they didn't know who sent them the package they they were Missionaries on their Christian was to making life better for us Hillbillies. Matt said he rented the apartment as a good will gesture to the church. Sounds reasonable to me. For some reason the oldest son Keith and the Black Guy that lives under him on West 23rd St. took off like rats leaving the ship. Now that's all I know. Three young Christian men doing the Church's work and someone played a joke on them.
Must be a lot of missionary work going on in wv because I read about a meth lab bust every single day. By the way, I'm sure they're welfare bums too
Rosebud

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Yea, the cops could set up a station between 14th st west and the westmoreld line and run them all out lie they did the northcott court area. they need to find a new church! Their missionary work is running out here. All the converts die eventually.
Andrea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

snootfull wrote:
Are you talking about the black guy, Stevie, in the bottom apartment who sells cocaine? He drives a pick up truck and a motorcycle. Did he take off?
Too many black missionaries in this picture.
Is he the one who has some kids by Donnie Buxton's daughter. I don't think he's gone. His truck is gone but his motorcycle is there.
Interested too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Was there another David that hung out around there too?
Frances

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

There's a Dave Martin that hangs around in that area. He's the one that leads the German Shepherd dog around the west end.
?

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frances wrote:
There's a Dave Martin that hangs around in that area. He's the one that leads the German Shepherd dog around the west end.
Are those people that hang around with that Mac dude?
peanut

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave M is a pill slinger also. Need to get all those kinda people away from the School!!!!
Almost right

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

HBICnthe304 wrote:
david hudson whos brother matt and opal live there and they are strung out and was renting a room to those drug dealers and david went to jail and knew when them guys stuff was coming and he snithed on them so if u know david,matt or opal stay clear
Yes you got the strung out part right and renting the room out but it wasn't Matt's brother that told on them it was Opal's(Big O) sister Jessie and her baby daddy(boyfriend) Lee. They did it because they needed the $500 that you get for snitching on someone. I also heard that it was Opal's mom, Anne(silver mustang) that was in on telling on them too. I guess Anne has been sleeping with one of the black guys that deals the heroin. She is shooting up and strung out just like her two low life daughters. How could a sister and mom tell on their own family? I'm just glad they are away from the school selling heroin. Hopefully they get charged with being too close to the school. All of them will tell on the black guys and get out of all of this anyways. When are these out of town people going to realize that every time they come here they get busted. Just STAY OUT OF OUR CITY, WE DON'T WANT YOUR DRUGS
1 post removed
Teddy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Almost right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you got the strung out part right and renting the room out but it wasn't Matt's brother that told on them it was Opal's(Big O) sister Jessie and her baby daddy(boyfriend) Lee. They did it because they needed the $500 that you get for snitching on someone. I also heard that it was Opal's mom, Anne(silver mustang) that was in on telling on them too. I guess Anne has been sleeping with one of the black guys that deals the heroin. She is shooting up and strung out just like her two low life daughters. How could a sister and mom tell on their own family? I'm just glad they are away from the school selling heroin. Hopefully they get charged with being too close to the school. All of them will tell on the black guys and get out of all of this anyways. When are these out of town people going to realize that every time they come here they get busted. Just STAY OUT OF OUR CITY, WE DON'T WANT YOUR DRUGS
What about Keith Hudson and the guy that lives down stairs on West 23rd st. I think his name is Steve. Probably not his real name. I thought they were selling the Heroine. I know Steve was hanging with the black buys that got busted.
mustang sally

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Martin is on heroin. He may sell pills. Stevie sells coke , probably heroin . Donnie Buxt been selling for years. A building behind his house business there. Busy place . Dont know if the kids belong to Steve or not. Everyone down there on H . The Feds get em before long. Better stay clear of 23rd street .
peanut

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

You know all about it! It's a mess around that area & keeps getting worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hedgesville Discussions

Search the Hedgesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 10 min 532 Baltimore Street 943
taylor ottinger? 18 min hghti 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min Funny Funny 51,790
charlie davis is a pedophile 46 min lol 7
WSAZ new girl voices 2 hr Hunh 39
skip blacks tattoos 2 hr correct 4
Rooster's 2 hr yip 18
•••
•••
•••
Hedgesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hedgesville Jobs