First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just do it then

Huntington, WV

#85 Jan 29, 2012
SannDigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I just ask, are you an idiot? I only ask because when I read these posts, the word "liable" comes to mind. You do know that Topix is not 100% anonymous, right? I mean, any wireless device (even a smart phone) has a MAC address that is specific to that device. IP addresses are also traceable to a degree. The point it, if you make a liable statement about someone and cause them financial harm, you could be answering to a lawsuit. If this guy you are talking about were to lose his job because of slander you posted on the Topix, you could be located and sued.
It's one thing to just get on here and call someone a whore or make fun of them, that is not likely to lead to legal action. Costing a person their job on the other hand, different story.
Aside from that, keep up the jealous ranting at this man and woman's expense. It's quite interesting to see how pathetic people can be over "love" lol.
Catch me if u can dum dum
Just do it then

Huntington, WV

#86 Jan 29, 2012
You know where i live. I dought stink will lose anything but his pride....I no he stopped talking to u btw lol. Whos gonna be raisn yo babays now stupid....? Scared NOt of you or steve Bias's law suit lol. It has to be a false statement.We all know what goes on at comercial Refrig services. A WHOLE LOT OF UCKING AROUND. Thank goodness poor phil got out while he had the chance....I just think someone needs to inform Pam of her husbands shannigans.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#87 Jan 29, 2012
"Whats the kinkiest thing you've ever done"

I can't tell you because you guys wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
anonymous

Topeka, KS

#88 Feb 10, 2013
Once my gf asked if i would fart in her mouth, and honestly I thought she was kidding. I actually had to fart at the time, so I took off my pants and laid down pulling my legs towards my head. She licked my ass, then covered it with her mouth open. I let it rip. It was not a little toot to say the least. She pulled away hurling immediately, and soaked my main street. She then ran to the bathroom, and continued to hurl. Meanwhile, I fapped using her spew as lube. She never asked me to fart in her mouth again.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90 Feb 12, 2013
what was his name lol.. j.kidding
lawz

Huntington, WV

#91 Feb 14, 2013
my wife and I are constantly trying to one-up our kinkiest experiences. just a couple days ago, we had an orgy with 5 others
onetime

Proctorville, OH

#92 Feb 14, 2013
one time at band camp I stuck a trumpet up his ass.. lmgdfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samekka Penn 25 min find out 3
Goldie Bailey a CI 47 min 313fuc 28
jolly pirate replaced by holy moly donuts 57 min whuahahaha 8
ruddi giuliana comments 1 hr Stone wall 150
Dems block DHS funding until Obama gets his way 1 hr Peoples Victory 45
kerry workman 1 hr ugh 2
I want a cowboy 2 hr lucky me! 13
Hedgesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web