West Virginia sheriff shot dead, susp...

West Virginia sheriff shot dead, suspect wounded

There are 31 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 3, 2013, titled West Virginia sheriff shot dead, suspect wounded. In it, Reuters reports that:

A drug-fighting West Virginia sheriff was shot to death as he ate lunch in his car on Wednesday and the suspected gunman was wounded and captured after a chase, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charlie Foxtrot

Indiana, PA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Reading the story makes me, yet again, wish we had the Death penalty in our state.
Truth

Berkeley Springs, WV

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Really there are some people who needs the death penalty. The state would save money on housing the murderer for years, there would be less prison overcrowding, the victims family would finally have closure, the world would be a better place, and the murderer would finally get his chance to dance with the devil. Why does our society continue to let the crazy murderers continue to live after they kill innocent people is beyond me. Bring back the death penalty. Every county needs a new electric chair to take care of the people who murder. I would be glad to push the button on people who are cold bloodied murderers. This murder is really a terrible thing.
1 post removed
nobody

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2013
The Sheriff deserved to die, and I hope he burns in Hell!
1 post removed
bubba

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Get out Druggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that? We're you on the wrong side of the law?
No. I'm a pain patient, and all this bullshit with law enforcement "cracking down on drugs" has kept me in pain. FUCK THE POLICE! They can't solve arsons or burglaries, but by god they're going to bust drug users and drunks. They're useless. These pigs need to die, and I'll be laughing when someone shoots the next one.
wow

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 5, 2013
I really hope you get arrested for this, you idiot.

A Police Officer is dead and you wanna say things like this! You're a sick individual.
nobody

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
wow wrote:
I really hope you get arrested for this, you idiot.
A Police Officer is dead and you wanna say things like this! You're a sick individual.
Arrested for what? Being happy that a pig is dead? I'm not going to hurt or kill anyone myself.
1 post removed
Truth

Berkeley Springs, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Sounds like Mister Nobody might be on drugs by saying comments like this. You speak like you are one tough person Mister Nobody, but you are most likely a wimp with drugs in your system. Better be careful what you say because sometimes people can find out exactly who you are. Leave your name and phone number big fellow and show the world how bad you are. You Big Chicken.
POS

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrested for what? Being happy that a pig is dead? I'm not going to hurt or kill anyone myself.
. You scumbag pos, I hope you rot in hell
POS

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm a pain patient, and all this bullshit with law enforcement "cracking down on drugs" has kept me in pain. FUCK THE POLICE! They can't solve arsons or burglaries, but by god they're going to bust drug users and drunks. They're useless. These pigs need to die, and I'll be laughing when someone shoots the next one.
because your in pain swine, do itself a favor and put itself out of misery then, nobody cares
lol

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know your place and are happy on here and not in public where you'd get your throat stomped. You're a good little bitch, aren't you?
1 post removed
nobody

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
Sounds like Mister Nobody might be on drugs by saying comments like this. You speak like you are one tough person Mister Nobody, but you are most likely a wimp with drugs in your system. Better be careful what you say because sometimes people can find out exactly who you are. Leave your name and phone number big fellow and show the world how bad you are. You Big Chicken.
No, the problem is I'm NOT on drugs. Learn to read. I seriously doubt you can find out who I am, and even if you did, you're no one to fear. It's pretty hypocritical of you to plan on breaking the law to attack someone over a dead lawman, but hypocrisy is the defining characteristic of this place. That and pointless ad hominem attacks.

Go beat your wife, faggot.
1 post removed
Devil worshipper

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Hail Satan everyday!
hillbilly rockstar

Rupert, WV

#18 Apr 5, 2013
dude ill bet if you run your mouth on Williamson topix about this fine officer that you would have a rough day pal
hillbilly rockstar

Rupert, WV

#19 Apr 5, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sad corrupt world that we live in. Mr Crum was doing his job and trying to clean up this world so that our future kids do not get offered drugs. I wish that someone would have cleaned the area I live in up. I would have had four or five of my friends around today. drugs are bad.
1 post removed
Wow

Logan, WV

#21 Apr 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you are too big of a coward! You want somebody else to do your dirty work
lol

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is I'm NOT on drugs. Learn to read. I seriously doubt you can find out who I am, and even if you did, you're no one to fear. It's pretty hypocritical of you to plan on breaking the law to attack someone over a dead lawman, but hypocrisy is the defining characteristic of this place. That and pointless ad hominem attacks.
Yes, because your OP wasn't ad hominem in the first place.

Like I said, your ridiculous minority bullshit opinion is relegated to this cess pool of a website, where it belongs. The only time these types of things are said are anonymously, unless the person is enormously stupid.

Funny you mention breaking the law when your OP oversteps 1st Amendment limitations in the first place.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 5, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm a pain patient, and all this bullshit with law enforcement "cracking down on drugs" has kept me in pain.
If you are in pain, go to your doctor.

If your doctor wont give you anything for your pain is because you are a druggie. Then you need to go to rehab.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Apr 6, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
When pain medication is acquired legally a doctor will write you a prescription...but only when they deem you in need of it. If you are getting pain medicine on the street, then there is something wrong with you, you're right... but it sounds like addiction. Just saying that when I'm in pain (and it has to pretty bad).. I go see a doctor so they can pinpoint the source of that pain, and ask what they can do to fix it. So my over priced medical insurance does come in handy from time to time, I suppose.

Drug users and drunks, tend to stupid things like drive impaired, and some even rob people to feed their bad habits. So thank God for the cops. And the cop in question, from what I've read in the news, was doing an excellent job in convicting druggies. If there is a more noble profession than being a police officer, I can't really think of it. Underpaid for putting their life on on the line everyday, and unappreciated by most of us. Especially jerks like you.

You need help, boy. Nobody in their right mind would say something like you've stated. Show a little respect for his loved ones even if you don't like cops, you moron..
The Man

Hedgesville, WV

#25 Apr 6, 2013
To all the druggies who want to act bad. Try to clean yourselves up for the sake of human decency. Mingo County will even make it harder on you now. You will eventually rot in your own shit because you can't find the pills to support your habit. Eugene Crum was doing what he was elected to do and he was gun hoe all the way. It's so sad to realize he is gone, but we can continue doing the things he was set out to do. Leave the county you drug heads and go live under a big rock or just go and rot.
just sayin

United States

#26 Apr 6, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>No, the problem is I'm NOT on drugs. Learn to read. I seriously doubt you can find out who I am, and even if you did, you're no one to fear. It's pretty hypocritical of you to plan on breaking the law to attack someone over a dead lawman, but hypocrisy is the defining characteristic of this place. That and pointless ad hominem attacks.

I think it's $20 dollars and you can have this post removed and names traced through your ip or cell carrier!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
becky wright warren 13 min watch 15
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr Uncle Bubba 240
Where are the decent people moving to 1 hr Louis Alderman 19
Who is Teresa Lundy? 2 hr Ray Anna 3
Anyone know MARISA Winfree 2 hr I know da Kato 4
America Held Hostage Day 210 2 hr MarkJ- 4
Liberals are Statists 3 hr Steve 2

Hedgesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance