Why are there So Many Fatass Obese RN's in Huntington?

Posted in the Hedgesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MUGRADstudent4re al

Pratt, WV

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I cannot believe how many fatazz fucking obese RN's there are in Huntington, Every Hospital is full of them. Mildred Bateman has the majority and they don't want to get out of their chairs for shit. I think they need to go back to school and learn nutrition , I have nothing but lazy fat pigs that would rather, sit , EAT, bitch, EAT, Complain, EAT and should be up and walking and exercising and actually working. No one needs a filthy fat ass RN telling them anything , it kind of is all wrong and it just appalls my ass when I come to work and see their lazy asses.
1 post removed
The Donald Trump

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2013
MUGRADstudent4real wrote:
I cannot believe how many fatazz fucking obese RN's there are in Huntington, Every Hospital is full of them. Mildred Bateman has the majority and they don't want to get out of their chairs for shit. I think they need to go back to school and learn nutrition , I have nothing but lazy fat pigs that would rather, sit , EAT, bitch, EAT, Complain, EAT and should be up and walking and exercising and actually working. No one needs a filthy fat ass RN telling them anything , it kind of is all wrong and it just appalls my ass when I come to work and see their lazy asses.
Just curious, isn't Bateman for the crazy people? Were you a pt there? Is that how you know how obese they are?
scrubs

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
If you look fat in those huge scrubs then you must be HUGE! I agree, hard to take health advise from a fat ass.
anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2013
......Must be a psych patient who is very angry
info

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2013
WOW! Just because someone is overweight does not mean that they can't do their job. Get a life !
no doubt

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I'm not sure there are "so many," but if your measure is Mildred Bateman then yes, they're going to be less active than a hospital floor nurse because it takes less physical energy to deal with "crazy and stupid" than "acutely ill."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
MuGrad please let us know if you plan on being a nurse or a doctor so I and my family will avoid your place. Well, as much as we humanly can sometimes even this is out of our hands. I hope you do not have a heart condition and have to rushed to the hospital they day the model nurses are not on duty. I am sure the thought of having a large person leaning over you to keep you a live just might cause your ticker to explode!!!

well one can dream ....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Job security for the medical field.......physicans, new grad nurses, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, psychiatric etc......the medical field knows eventually these coworkers' lifestyle will take a toll on them and they will become the patient.
Your not a grad student

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
This person sounds like a typical psych pt. I agree there are some stupid fat bi;ch nurses in the psych field, but you are in the wrong for addressing them like that. Theiy should be measured up by their capabilities as a nurse, not by their weight. Go to a real hospital and you will see that the nurses are usually clean, fit, and energetic. It takes a lot of heart and energy for acute care nurses to work as hard as they do under that much stress. Out of a whole hospital full of psych nurses that i worked with, only a small handfull fit your mean description. And nobody likes them.
MUGRADstudent4re al

Pratt, WV

#11 Feb 19, 2013
jasper ridge wrote:
Job security for the medical field.......physicans, new grad nurses, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, psychiatric etc......the medical field knows eventually these coworkers' lifestyle will take a toll on them and they will become the patient.
I have been a nurse for 15 yrs and been very successful at it. Yes there is a problem with a morbidly obese nurse. TOO many in Huntington. So it that why Huntington was labeled the most unhealthiest place in the country. Are you serious with your gibberish, don't think so just trying to get those points, take it from this nurse FU** OFF!!!!
MUGRADstudent4re al

Pratt, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2013
scrubs wrote:
If you look fat in those huge scrubs then you must be HUGE! I agree, hard to take health advise from a fat ass.
WOW with that response it shows me your level of education. Can assure you never a patient, but do think and will remain FAT OBESE nurses should be put on probation, a morbidly obese 400 lb nurse cannot function effectively...period.
MUGRADstudent4re al

Pratt, WV

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Nah sorry was not a patient just a direct professional nurse that knows that these obese fatass nurses are lazy, non-productive, and never can physically perform their duties.
MUGRADstudent4re al

Pratt, WV

#14 Feb 19, 2013
jasper ridge wrote:
I am a nurse and know firsthand it is them who I already have to do more at work to cover for their fatasses and they will be the one's needing me and hell no I say let the fatasses die ...if not eating theen gasping as they always do for air.

Since: Feb 13

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2013
i frequent the v.a. hospital & they are hogs there also.
Bulldog nurses

Alexandria, VA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Nah sorry was not a patient just a direct professional nurse that knows that these obese fatass nurses are lazy, non-productive, and never can physically perform their duties.
Ya Know what I agree with you to a certain point, but not every nurses responsibilities are the same. I'm an overweight male but I always sprinted up flights of stairs to codes which required physical restraints. You will never ever see some of these "fatass lazy nurses" responding to codes, doing rounds, or anything else accept sitting on their fatasses deligating tasks and being control freaks. As for nurses that do their jobs, and also do the fat lazy nurses jobs too, I applaud your work ethic and class. As for the nurses that think you are in this category, we're not talking about the ones with just a few xtra pounds that are good nurses, it's the +400ib ones that smell like cigarettes and shit that put everyone else at risk and make for an unpleasent work environment
nurse

Hurricane, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2013
get geeked wrote:
i frequent the v.a. hospital & they are hogs there also.
I work at the VA and I bust my ass. The only thing fat about me is my 9 month pregnant stomach. You have lazy nurses everywhere you go, doesn't mean we all are.
lol

Beckley, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2013
I saw an RN at St. Mary's once that had to be 5'4 and 300-325lbs, and that is being conservative. Sad part about it was she was rather young. I swear they had to have made her scrubs out of drapes.
no doubt

Nashville, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I am a nurse and know firsthand it is them who I already have to do more at work to cover for their fatasses and they will be the one's needing me and hell no I say let the fatasses die ...if not eating theen gasping as they always do for air.
....please stay in grad school. I can hardly understand your posts.
floppie

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Ok grad student, what is your Job title?
Mistyveil

Grovetown, GA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Wow! MUGRADstudent4re al,you are omnipotent...for a student. A RN (real nurse) would know we frequently don't get a chance to eat, sit or even go to the restroom for 12 hours. Come back in 2 years and tell us if you don't feel the same way. Maybe you will have learned to be compassionate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedgesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 28 min Aaron 161
The Interview 30 min Back Door 9
Welfare Queens of Huntington 36 min oh snap 7
Steven Smith and Christine Burcham 47 min just saying 25
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 52 min Simply curious 43
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 1 hr knoxville 282
Child custody lawyer (Feb '12) 1 hr just a thought 46
Hedgesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web