ThomasA

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2018
It was a long night and I have cried more in the last 6 hours or so than I have since the night that monster in the White House was elected. We haven't seen the last of Beto!
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2018
That Beto O'rourke guy, where the hell did they find that sissy at. Move over World News sissy boy and kiss azz David Muir.
ThomasA

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2018
Raydot wrote:
That Beto O'rourke guy, where the hell did they find that sissy at. Move over World News sissy boy and kiss azz David Muir.
Spoken like a typical cruz loving redneck. Beto for President!
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#5 Sunday Nov 11
Ted Cruz is a very smart person. I think Americans like Ted Cruz more. Nobody even knows who that nut head Beto is. I can just picture Beto standing up to Putin. Oh yeah right, and this loser sissy is going to be our next president, not by a long shot. I see a for sure second term for Trump. And we can all thank Hollywood, Jimmy Kimmel, SNL, The View, and the crooked media for mentioning his name 90,000 times everyday. They have blown Trump up bigger than the Beatles.
ThomasA

United States

#6 Tuesday Nov 13
Raydot wrote:
Ted Cruz is a very smart person. I think Americans like Ted Cruz more. Nobody even knows who that nut head Beto is. I can just picture Beto standing up to Putin. Oh yeah right, and this loser sissy is going to be our next president, not by a long shot. I see a for sure second term for Trump. And we can all thank Hollywood, Jimmy Kimmel, SNL, The View, and the crooked media for mentioning his name 90,000 times everyday. They have blown Trump up bigger than the Beatles.
Haters gonna hate! BETO FOR PRESIDENT!!
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#8 Sunday Nov 18
I didn't say I hate Beto, I said he's a big sissy. We need tuna that taste good not tuna that looks good, that leaves sissy boy out. Anyways he could never stand up to foreign politicians, he's out. The CNN NEWS said over 400 democrats including Joy Behar, Oprah Winfrey, and Mark Cubin are all going to run. If you think You Tube was the funniest thing in Americas history during the 2016 election, wait till 2020. Americans will be crying from laughing so hard. Beto telling Americans where he stands with illegal aliens makes him a loser. He puts illegal aliens before Americans, who in their right mind is going to vote for that. As it stands now, democrats are trying to distance themselves from the illegal alien bull sh!t. It's making them lose and the caravan will be the final blow for the failed democrat party. America has spoken during the mid term election, WE DO NOT WANT third world filth in our country. They create major problems as everyone can see. Even Mexico wants those invaders gone. Mexico needs a wall too.
ThomasA

United States

#10 Tuesday Nov 20
Raydot wrote:
I didn't say I hate Beto, I said he's a big sissy. We need tuna that taste good not tuna that looks good, that leaves sissy boy out. Anyways he could never stand up to foreign politicians, he's out. The CNN NEWS said over 400 democrats including Joy Behar, Oprah Winfrey, and Mark Cubin are all going to run. If you think You Tube was the funniest thing in Americas history during the 2016 election, wait till 2020. Americans will be crying from laughing so hard. Beto telling Americans where he stands with illegal aliens makes him a loser. He puts illegal aliens before Americans, who in their right mind is going to vote for that. As it stands now, democrats are trying to distance themselves from the illegal alien bull sh!t. It's making them lose and the caravan will be the final blow for the failed democrat party. America has spoken during the mid term election, WE DO NOT WANT third world filth in our country. They create major problems as everyone can see. Even Mexico wants those invaders gone. Mexico needs a wall too.
Boo to you! Beto is NOT a sissy! I hope he runs for the top job in 2020!
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#11 Sunday Nov 25
Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are anti vagina. Beto supports perverts like those two freaks. CNN
has the lowest ratings on TV today, just like Beto does now. He had his big moment and that's that. Politics isn't a beauty contest, just ask Gary Heart and John Edwards. you have to be able to stand up to world leaders including the Iranian rag head and Putin, and Beto would look really really bad, our enemy's would see him as a weakness and take advantage. No, he ain't never going to happen, rest assure. Everybody wants to rule the world, well it won't be Beto, although I'm sure the sissy fantasizes about it all the time, his kind have a mental disorder and could pose a serious threat and a danger. Besides Joy Behar said she is going to run in 2020 and she is much more popular than Beto.
ThomasA

United States

#12 Monday Nov 26
Raydot wrote:
Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are anti vagina. Beto supports perverts like those two freaks. CNN
has the lowest ratings on TV today, just like Beto does now. He had his big moment and that's that. Politics isn't a beauty contest, just ask Gary Heart and John Edwards. you have to be able to stand up to world leaders including the Iranian rag head and Putin, and Beto would look really really bad, our enemy's would see him as a weakness and take advantage. No, he ain't never going to happen, rest assure. Everybody wants to rule the world, well it won't be Beto, although I'm sure the sissy fantasizes about it all the time, his kind have a mental disorder and could pose a serious threat and a danger. Besides Joy Behar said she is going to run in 2020 and she is much more popular than Beto.
He is NOT a sissy! Why do you keep saying that???? I'm sure you've never met him. He's more of a man than someone like you, Mr. Internet Bully!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart receipt checks (Dec '17) Sun Hondo owl 26
Never Trust The White Man Sun inert 8
Amber Guyger NOT GUILTY Dec 8 ThomasA 11
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Dec 6 Princess Hey 1,829
God bless Bush. Dec 4 Susan 3
last post wins (Mar '15) Dec 2 Princess Hey 20
This to shall soon pass ? That's life sorry Geo... Dec 1 Hoo Dee Doo 2

Hebron Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages