Honoring the 58,000 on Veterans Day |...

Honoring the 58,000 on Veterans Day | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 26 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Honoring the 58,000 on Veterans Day | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Gracie Kirk, 6, of Hebron, makes a chalk rubbing of the name of a family friend on the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guy Average

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 11, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
A question for somebody who has been to the wall in Pickerington: Do they have the list available to help visitors find their friends whose names are on the wall? With the lines, it seems that it would slow everybody down to just randomly read through all the names.
They have a list available and people there to help as well.
Jed Clampitt

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Nov 11, 2010
We are doomed as a country if this warmongering mentality continues...58000 Americans were Killed.~4 million vietnamese slaughtered by the USA...for what?? Nixon,Kissinger,Westmoreland?

Congressmen who vote for wars need to do a tour of duty on the front lines too.live off 2000 bucks a month ...don't just send others to die & suffer...walk the talk....
Sterling Silver

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 12, 2010
Jed Clampitt wrote:
We are doomed as a country if this warmongering mentality continues...58000 Americans were Killed.~4 million vietnamese slaughtered by the USA...for what?? Nixon,Kissinger,Westmoreland?
Congressmen who vote for wars need to do a tour of duty on the front lines too.live off 2000 bucks a month ...don't just send others to die & suffer...walk the talk....
Don't forget Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, McNamara and others.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 12, 2010
peaceisareality wrote:
Richard Cheney-5 deferments "had better things to do" Smirky Bush-AWol from the champaign squadron tx natl guard-trained on obsolete jets. And they are still making our lives miserable. Thanks veterans in spite of two aforementioned criminals.
I sorry I forgot, where did Obama serve again?
Sterling Silver

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 12, 2010
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorry I forgot, where did Obama serve again?
Obama wasn't subject to the draft like the others were.
Veterans Day truth

Columbus, OH

#28 Nov 12, 2010
May God bless all veterans - living and dead. We remember and honor all Vets but the Dispatch is fixated for some strange reason on making this a memorial event -- it is not. Typical outta touch media doofusses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert M Stoica - Kirksville Police Department Mar '18 Stoica narcissist 1
News Scandal won't sway some Ney backers (Feb '06) Feb '18 Ohio Junkys 2
Pedophile (Oct '17) Feb '18 Howsad 4
sheryl (May '17) Nov '17 searchinghilo 3
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Knowitall 33
News Buckeye Lake sees strong resurgence amid July 4... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Do whatever it ta... 1
Rebecca Lynn Boyer (May '17) May '17 Snitch 1

Hebron Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages