Etna Township steps out

Tween Brands' 900 Justice clothing stores are stocked for the preteen chic out of a distribution center in the Etna Corporate Park in southwestern Licking County. Full Story
Etna-kop

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Now that Mr. Carlisle has admitted to changing everyone's address I assume he will take responsibility for all the mail & packages that are NOT timely delivered. I have quite a list. The most recent problem is for the actual residents of ETNA that have PO Boxes in the "small" postal facility. Seems that so many letters are sent to the ETNA PO that do NOT belong there, the postmaster will no longer sort the mail by name. If the letter does not have the PO BOX NUMBER as part of the address it is returned to sender even if it has ETNA's ZIP CODE. Letters that go to ETNA that really should go to other post offices are then sent back to the sorting facility in Columbus. I recently (3/18) receiver two letters that were sent 2/28 -- they had an ETNA, OH address even with my correct ZIP CODE.I have learned that this is a sorting problem that sends letters to the wrong POST OFFICE.
THANKS JOHN FOR ONCE AGAIN MESSING THINGS UP!!
admit

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Etna-kop wrote:
Now that Mr. Carlisle has admitted to changing everyone's address I assume he will take responsibility for all the mail & packages that are NOT timely delivered. I have quite a list. The most recent problem is for the actual residents of ETNA that have PO Boxes in the "small" postal facility. Seems that so many letters are sent to the ETNA PO that do NOT belong there, the postmaster will no longer sort the mail by name. If the letter does not have the PO BOX NUMBER as part of the address it is returned to sender even if it has ETNA's ZIP CODE. Letters that go to ETNA that really should go to other post offices are then sent back to the sorting facility in Columbus. I recently (3/18) receiver two letters that were sent 2/28 -- they had an ETNA, OH address even with my correct ZIP CODE.I have learned that this is a sorting problem that sends letters to the wrong POST OFFICE.
THANKS JOHN FOR ONCE AGAIN MESSING THINGS UP!!
"Now that Mr Carlisle has admitted to changing everyone's address......"

You act as if it was an "admission" of guilt or as if he denied it?

Can't make everyone happy huh?

You can complain but it's interesting how he continues to receive so much support from so many. So much so that he continues to be re-elected.

If you don't like it, it sounds like to me you need to put on your big boy britches and run against him. When he leaves you eating his dust, you can take a seat in the back where you belong. Next.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cmi waste Dec '14 Atv 1
Dollar General Oct '14 12355trg 1
North Bank ? What is going on? Oct '14 Shirknit 1
Golden Corral seeks Newark or Heath site (Jun '13) Sep '14 Margaret Crumpton 2
gathering of the juggalos (Jul '14) Jul '14 gutter ray 3
Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '14 Who Knows 24
PetPlex Animal Hospital (Sep '13) Jul '14 Aaron D 2
Hebron Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hebron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015