Village Will Clean, Paint Water Tower...

Village Will Clean, Paint Water Tower Thanks To Grant | WBNS-10...

There are 3 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Village Will Clean, Paint Water Tower Thanks To Grant | WBNS-10.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Village officials said Wednesday they have used a grant to clean up a water tower that was dirty and neglected, 10TV News reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

ok ok

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2009
OK, YOU HAVE THE THING LOOKING GOOD NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO MOVING FORWARD? I SEE THOSE TANKS EVERY DAY DRIVING TO WORK. ARE YOU GOING TO LET IT GET BAD AGAIN AND EXPECT TO BE BAILED OUT BY A GRANT. DON'T LET IT GO. SUSTAINABILITY, NEW BUZZ WORD, CHECK IT OUT.
joe-taxpayer

Pickerington, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2009
Why do they have to use Federal money to clean an paint something these people use? Nobody puts money away for future projects. Chances are these people had wells years ago. The village decided to put water in and then condemed their wells so they would have to buy the water from them.
This is usually how it works. Its had to fight the government. They use your money of attorneys to fight you.....
Mike

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2009
The residents need to bring a class action suit againt all municiple governments who fail to follow federal guidlines to clean and paint these water resevoirs.
Its called negligence not budgetary short falls. Poor planning and city managment are at fault. Fire the bums and get qualified people to manage these critical public health issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal newman Sat nana 2
lost classmates Jul 30 Charles 1
Just moved here! Jul 27 Jamal 1
gathering of the juggalos (Jul '14) Jul 27 Jamal 5
zeke's bar in Millersport Jul 8 Tami Sager 3
Buckeye Lake Jul 8 Tami Sager 2
News Pastor accused of having sex with teen | The Co... (Sep '10) Jul 8 Tami Sager 851
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages