Jesse Rooke Debuts Hardstreet Softail...

Jesse Rooke Debuts Hardstreet Softail Bagger at 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas

There are 1 comment on the Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Jesse Rooke Debuts Hardstreet Softail Bagger at 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. In it, Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine reports that:

Jesse Rooke used the bright lights of Las Vegas to debut his newest creation The Hardstreet Softtail Bagger at this year's Sema Show, the largest aftermarket show in the US.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine.

dude

Peoria, AZ

#1 Dec 24, 2011
Jesse Rooke is a COWARD!!! The pre-madonna flips me off because he doesn't know how to drive the runs a red light to get away instead of pulling over like a man to handle it. What a WEASEL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert M Stoica - Kirksville Police Department Mar '18 Stoica narcissist 1
News Scandal won't sway some Ney backers (Feb '06) Feb '18 Ohio Junkys 2
Pedophile (Oct '17) Feb '18 Howsad 4
sheryl (May '17) Nov '17 searchinghilo 3
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Knowitall 33
News Buckeye Lake sees strong resurgence amid July 4... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Do whatever it ta... 1
Rebecca Lynn Boyer (May '17) May '17 Snitch 1

Hebron Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages