“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7205 Jul 12, 2013
donotunderstand wrote:
<quoted text>You don't back down from what????? From feuding with someone that made mistakes and stood up and admitted them,then going on and on about them,when frankly ....who gives a good crap what spartan aka Mark Lee does,and by hell he is not the only person that has made these mistakes and you don't jump their bones about it...look on the Bullitt Co Detention Center site, lots in there that has been in longer then spartan ever was,our judges took care of spartan for his crimes,but you must think that they don't know they are doing. You even brought in his son,brother,and wife,what has spartan ever done to you??? And don't say because he breaks the law,because he is not the only one that does!!!!!!!
Do all the other pieces of crap on the jail website come on this site and pretend to be something he/she is not? There's your difference.

Besides, its interesting that someone whose never posted here pops up with a Louisville address to defend Mark. Hmmmm.....
possum

Shepherdsville, KY

#7206 Jul 12, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all the other pieces of crap on the jail website come on this site and pretend to be something he/she is not? There's your difference.
Besides, its interesting that someone whose never posted here pops up with a Louisville address to defend Mark. Hmmmm.....
She's posted on here a lot and she always takes up for him except one time he when he made her mad and that's when she quit posting.
irene

Campbellsville, KY

#7207 Jul 12, 2013
hey Spartan how is it going?i want to tell you stayathomemomma is a decent person I have met her.it seems both of my friends got off on the wrong foot.i wasn't going to be on here until tomorrow night,but it was change of plans.
irene

Campbellsville, KY

#7208 Jul 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what kiddo.I'll do you one better.I'll list a method that anyone who chooses can do the math for themselves.Anyway,go to the top of the forum page and click the "search forum" box,then just type Bucky Brooks or Brooks family or anything to that effect,,,and see how many threads pop up.Of course,,,you Dishon's didn't have anything to do with that,,,did you?
Spartan my dear you are going to get in trouble
done said

Bardstown, KY

#7209 Jul 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>?
Understand your a pretty decent carpenter , I am in need of a deck and fence guy , need to sub out some work , interested???
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#7210 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
See you always have a excuse to berate ....and it's everyone...you frickin don't have ANYTHING nice to say to anyone....you are a low life for treating people the way you do
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#7211 Jul 12, 2013
possum wrote:
<quoted text>You're so nice!
Go to hell,and get a life.
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#7212 Jul 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.There isn't really any way that I can give this either the appreciation or the respect that it truly deserves.However,I'm gonna come as close as I can by telling you that I really appreciate what you said and really respect you for saying it.Thank you.
Oh,,,and welcome to "the round table".
Truth !!!!
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#7213 Jul 12, 2013
possum wrote:
<quoted text>She's posted on here a lot and she always takes up for him except one time he when he made her mad and that's when she quit posting.
Never made me mad jerk-off,you piss me off though.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7214 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope,,,that wasn't me.If I can ask something though.How am I trying to "pretend to be something I'm not".Especially when I laid out my problems with the law,,,long before you ever showed up and started tattle-talin' on me.And unlike you,I never attempted to make myself appear as if I was worth a million-dollars.
Yeah,thinking about it,,,about the only thing that I'm guilty of here,,,is talking a little too much.
And as strange as it seems,,,it appears that you're somehow jealous of me.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7215 Jul 13, 2013
irene wrote:
hey Spartan how is it going?i want to tell you stayathomemomma is a decent person I have met her.it seems both of my friends got off on the wrong foot.i wasn't going to be on here until tomorrow night,but it was change of plans.
That's why the forum is the most fruitless place on the planet to meet people.Because even the most painstakingly thought out consideration that can be applied in a post,can still pop up right after the wrong post,,,and manage to breed a certain amount of confusion.Realizing that our (mine and yours) perfect topix relationship is a one in a million type thing,is why I asked stayhomemomma if she wants to start over.
After all,I'm not really a hard case.When you're getting clobbered though,,,any hands reaching in the fray appears unfriendly at first.
All that aside,,,how are you today girl???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7216 Jul 13, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>Spartan my dear you are going to get in trouble
Irene my dear,,,I stay in trouble.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7217 Jul 13, 2013
done said wrote:
<quoted text>Understand your a pretty decent carpenter , I am in need of a deck and fence guy , need to sub out some work , interested???
Yes.
king dong

Campbellsville, KY

#7218 Jul 13, 2013
King Troll wrote:
ROTFLMAO! I'm just getting the biggest kick out of seeing all my little puppets dance, lol! But I'll step in here to clear the air a little bit - no I am not holly, nor am I spartan. I'm the poster that has been on the round table since the beginning known as 'lol'. As a matter of fact, I've been here way longer than even table, as far back as '08. As much fun as I'm having watching you all at each other's throats and turning on each other like rats on a sinking ship, I just can't help myself to let you all know how stupid you really are. Now take me at my word or not, I really don't care. Or by all means continue providing me with hours and hours of entertainment! Dance puppets, dance! BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Lmao...
Signed,
Your tormentor,
King Troll
Pathetic much? Sounds like you need one of those jackets that lets you hug yourself.
big rat

Campbellsville, KY

#7219 Jul 13, 2013
possum wrote:
<quoted text>You're so nice!
Do what possums do best, go eat the ass end of a dead animal bottom feeder
strokin

Campbellsville, KY

#7220 Jul 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,I appreciate your friendly disposition here kiddo.Wanna start over???
Attack, no wait attack and suck up because you're so paranoid and need meds. Dr prescribed ones that is.
cartoon

Campbellsville, KY

#7221 Jul 13, 2013
abraham spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has a mild amount of it in them I believe.But like once before claimed by a fellow Irishmen,"you can fool all of the people some of the time,and some of the people all of the time,,,but you just can't fool all of the people,,,all of the time".
Like pinky and the brain. Same mentality as those in that stupid cartoon. Like the mad scientist that's going to control the world LOSER
over limit

Campbellsville, KY

#7222 Jul 13, 2013
done said wrote:
<quoted text>Understand your a pretty decent carpenter , I am in need of a deck and fence guy , need to sub out some work , interested???
Funny stuff right here. Think he wants to work? Me says not likely. Unless,,,, you have pills! Lock up the silverware and jewelry with those pills.
Einstein

Campbellsville, KY

#7223 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Now this one here she has some sense. Mean bitch but has more intelligence than most. I laugh when I picture her thunder thighs !
irene

Campbellsville, KY

#7224 Jul 13, 2013
goodmorning stay athomemomma and Spartan how are you all this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Estates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 year old is abused by a teacher at brook... 6 min talor123 9
Review - Dr Corbett plastic surgeon 17 min Tell 3
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 38 min Fred 6
Heroin overdoses 2014 1 hr DMC56 19
my cat has eaten a patinos birds 1 hr L1C4 extra letter 2
welfare soup 2 hr corn stob 1
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr Big Brother 1,545
Hebron Estates Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web