Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3

Jul 28, 2010 Read more: WAVE-TV Louisville 13
The parents of an 11-year-old Louisville boy, killed after police say a drunk driver hit him, are speaking out first to WAVE 3 News Wednesday. Read more

“Do unto others........”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2010
May God always be with the Geitgey family. Thank you for having such big hearts in the midst of such a terrible tragedy. You and your son will be remembered long after she is forgotten hopefully for life behind bars!

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#2 Jul 29, 2010
Amen sister.In a way,Dylan is still with them.Bless them by being selfless enough to donate his organs to help other people.He is with god now.Sometimes where i live,i worry about the children here,because sometimes people drive too fast down the road.

“Do unto others........”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 29, 2010
It is a real shame that children now have to be frightened by playing when it used to be that people would slow down, smile , and wave to a child that was enjoying their summer. More people should be angry about this than what are. A lot are just turning their heads and they shouldn't it could happen to any of our children, grandchildren, and other young relatives if the States and Commonwealths don't do something to protect our children. My heart hurts so bad for this family that I can't stand it. I lost a child to a drunk driver myself four years ago. He gets to live and we get to live without her. Doesn't seem right at all.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#4 Jul 29, 2010
AGAINST DRAMA wrote:
It is a real shame that children now have to be frightened by playing when it used to be that people would slow down, smile , and wave to a child that was enjoying their summer. More people should be angry about this than what are. A lot are just turning their heads and they shouldn't it could happen to any of our children, grandchildren, and other young relatives if the States and Commonwealths don't do something to protect our children. My heart hurts so bad for this family that I can't stand it. I lost a child to a drunk driver myself four years ago. He gets to live and we get to live without her. Doesn't seem right at all.
OMG,i am so sorry you lost a child.My condolences to your family.I just dont get why people dont just stay home and get drunk.Its cheaper and you wont be out on the roads putting other people in danger.There was a story online yesterday where a mom was driving with her 13yo daughter and 10yo son.She was driving drunk,and the daughter called 911 and reported her.She failed the sobriety test and blew 0.18,this was in New York.Now thats sad.

“Do unto others........”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2010
She (Angela) was at her fathers house on Prince George Ct drinking was asked to stay and left anyhow...It makes me sick that is all the more people care about lives they are too busy worrying about their next "fix" .

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#6 Jul 29, 2010
AGAINST DRAMA wrote:
She (Angela) was at her fathers house on Prince George Ct drinking was asked to stay and left anyhow...It makes me sick that is all the more people care about lives they are too busy worrying about their next "fix" .
So sorry to hear about your daughter......Peace 2 U
Keith

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
Amen sister.In a way,Dylan is still with them.Bless them by being selfless enough to donate his organs to help other people.He is with god now.Sometimes where i live,i worry about the children here,because sometimes people drive too fast down the road.
I am proud to say that I am athiest. In this day and age I am shocked that anyone would believe in a god, allah, big foot, UFO's, ghosts, goblins etc.... If you notice, it is usually the less educated lower income people who believe in such ignorace. Also, I was born with my organs. I came into this world with them I, plan on leaving with them. I will never donate.
Keith

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> So sorry to hear about your daughter......Peace 2 U
How is my sexy cowgirl doing!?It looks as though my girls are back.
aliya

Pioneer, CA

#9 Jul 12, 2013
im so sorry
Politically incorrect

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2013
This is 3 years ago aliya. Quit reviving archaic threads
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
This is 3 years ago aliya. Quit reviving archaic threads
That's the neighborhood sissy,careful you might make him cry.
responding EMS

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2014
Both of the EMS employees are still trying to cope with this. We prey we could have saved that little boy. We question ourselves to this day. We did everythibg we could. The officers responding were already doing CPR. To this day I wish I could swap places so this young man could still ride his bike or throw a baseball. We all affected remember it as yesturday and still have nightmares. I dont expect anything from this post not even to reach the mother or father. I just hope one day I can be forgiven from the parents tge family memvers and god for not saving him. Rest in peace lil boy
sarcastic1

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2014
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud to say that I am athiest. In this day and age I am shocked that anyone would believe in a god, allah, big foot, UFO's, ghosts, goblins etc.... If you notice, it is usually the less educated lower income people who believe in such ignorace. Also, I was born with my organs. I came into this world with them I, plan on leaving with them. I will never donate.
I will pray for your soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Estates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.Brooks likes to drink 1 hr Bruce m86 6
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? (Aug '14) 2 hr Pomachix 8
Fredrick 4 hr fredrick 19
Brad Jones 5 hr Joe Schmo 6
joeschmo 6 hr Fredrick 52
News Rand Paul makes it official on website he's run... 7 hr barefoot2626 187
honeybees daycare 7 hr MOM 41
More from around the web

Hebron Estates People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE