DUI Dragnet, 'BAT Mobile' Makes Appearance in Moodus

Mar 28, 2011 Full story: Patch.com

"The BAT Mobile" Photo courtesy of The Dept. of Public Safety division of The Connecticut State Police 3:31pm The East Haddam Resident Troopers, East Haddam Police, and the Connecticut State Police staged a "DUI Sobriety Checkpoint" in the Moodus section of East Haddam this past Saturday night.A Officers and their cruisers, East Haddam's State ...

Full Story
MERLAC

Swanzey, NH

#1 Mar 28, 2011
This truck is on loan from Norwalk CT senior center.

I recognized it because it was broken down last month with a blown fuel injector.

Most of the editors that write these articles are full of lolipop and gum drop. Yeah thatz right lolipop an gum drop.

Full of merry christmas to. This truck is an old senior citizen lift van out of Norwalk, CT. Just ask anyone from NOWAK!

You want to see the engine in this truck?

Watch catastrophic engine failure on the tube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec '14 helpiung CT 1
exit-arrow- Dec '14 American Gentlema... 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Aug '14 589kjh 1
A rumpled envelope and a renewed tribal effort (Mar '14) Jun '14 CTM 5
Domestic violence victims say they'll move out ... (Apr '14) May '14 Kim CT 7
Preston man charged with DUI after police pursu... (May '14) May '14 Legally DUMB 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15

Blizzard Warning for Tolland County was issued at January 26 at 3:53AM EST

Hebron Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hebron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:10 am PST