Panel Admonishes Probate Judge

Panel Admonishes Probate Judge

There are 8 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Panel Admonishes Probate Judge. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Council On Judicial Conduct Says Meccariello Compromised Office By Mingling Roles February 20, 2007 By KIM MARTINEAU , Courant Staff Writer A panel that investigates complaints of judicial misconduct says a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Tired of It

Waterbury, CT

#1 Feb 20, 2007
Nothing changes at any level in every city and town. This same result will happen in Waterbury where the Mayor's dealings are being looked at.
Farfel

Winsted, CT

#2 Feb 20, 2007
Corrupt pigs destroying America, one greed-dripping move at a time. Nice going, Bry!
Twinbro

AOL

#4 Feb 20, 2007
As a republican and a non-lawyer trying to make it in this highly taxed State, this is America and eveyone has an opportunity to prosper in life. Its black and white, If he was guilty of violating any laws, he would have been punished by the law but he was not found guilty of breaking any laws was he? Jealously is what makes others condem innocent people. Hey Farfel, are you jealous? "Let the first one among you cast the first stone".
Twinbro

AOL

#6 Feb 20, 2007
Admonishment is not a punishment, its our liberal society's attempt to embarass entrepreneurs for making it on their own without having to rely on government assistance. Let's stop the over taxation (and spending) so the taxpayers don't have to resort to being ambitious (legally) to make an extra buck to survive in this State. That's the real crime!
get it right

Southington, CT

#7 Feb 20, 2007
How about "actually" printing the text of the findings rather than recklessly suggesting that he "probably" violated judicial ethics rules. For instance like "his actions did not rise to the level of judicial misconduct." For the record, that's an exact quote. By the way, who at The Courant was beaten up at the "probate" school bus as a kid?
Farfel

Winsted, CT

#8 Feb 24, 2007
Twinbro wrote:
As a republican and a non-lawyer trying to make it in this highly taxed State, this is America and eveyone has an opportunity to prosper in life. Its black and white, If he was guilty of violating any laws, he would have been punished by the law but he was not found guilty of breaking any laws was he? Jealously is what makes others condem innocent people. Hey Farfel, are you jealous? "Let the first one among you cast the first stone".
Got a rock,'cause I'm ready to 'cast' it.

Jealousy? Yep, amazing, you tagged it, I wish >>>I<<< was entrusted with the assets of widows and orphans so that I could enrich myself. Some people just have all of the luck. Like you, someone born without the gift of reason.

Anyway, BRIAN, you got caught!
Farfel

Winsted, CT

#9 Feb 24, 2007
Twinbro wrote:
Admonishment is not a punishment, its our liberal society's attempt to embarass entrepreneurs for making it on their own without having to rely on government assistance. Let's stop the over taxation (and spending) so the taxpayers don't have to resort to being ambitious (legally) to make an extra buck to survive in this State. That's the real crime!
OK, now stealing from dead people is ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

/sigh
Justice

Cheshire, CT

#10 Mar 6, 2007
These kinda people need to lose their right to practice law. I glad they caught him Its not the first time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP gubernatorial foes clash over primary eligi... Feb '18 America Gentleman... 1
Nels Wohlstrom Jr Jan '18 Sick 1
Coach Jeff Vagel Nov '17 trump 1
News Andover Elementary School Principal Charged Wit... (May '08) Sep '17 camo1968 47
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Sep '17 Musikologist 2
meet rich men (Apr '17) Apr '17 Layne 1
Discussion title (Jan '16) Jan '16 DougiveaRatsazz 1

Hebron Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages