Teacher Accused Of Sexual Online Interaction With Student

There are 6 comments on the Sep 23, 2008, NBC 30 Hartford story titled Teacher Accused Of Sexual Online Interaction With Student. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

A teacher at a Hebron high school has been accused of having inappropriate, sexually related interactions with a student online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Portland, CT

#22 Sep 25, 2008
If it is been happening for 2 years then he should be doing jail time also. This is not ok - when you are older you will understand - This girl obviously had to much information on him - Why would she even know he had a girlfriend and how did a conversation start that he would not break up with her. This teacher is BAD
hmm

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#23 Sep 25, 2008
everyone is just talking about rumors, who knows why she decided now to tell, but don't you think everyone saying that he had a girlfriend as the reason for her coming forward with ONLY ALLEGATIONS until proven guilty, kinda makes an innocent party to blame?
It really does not matter WHY this came out now after 2 years, but the fact that it may or may not have happened.
Angel

Glen Arm, MD

#24 Sep 25, 2008
Some teachers do correspond with their students via email/aim. It's standard in college to write back and forth with your professors that way. I know I did it and so did all of my friends. My question is, was the conversation going both ways? If the student was sending sexual messages and the teacher said to stop, is he really to blame? I say we all step back until the story comes out in trial.
Not so great

Enfield, CT

#25 Sep 27, 2008
She is not at all to blame in this situation. I bet if you talked to half the girls that he went to high school, or even college with, they would tell you that he's a pervert. I know from experience and I just hope the poor girl doesn't end up too badly scandalized in this whole thing.
Friend

Enfield, CT

#26 Sep 27, 2008
As a friend of his, I can't deny he's had his problems with girls, but he's a nice guy who's done a lot to change since high school. If he messed up, he'll pay for it, but don't slander the guy based on him being awkward with girls in high school. He's a generous, caring, and overall good person, with a potential character flaw. I'm not excusing his alleged actions, or even saying give him a break, but what do you get out of bashing him on a site like this?
mom

Portland, CT

#27 Sep 29, 2008
What a friend - you gave us all a lot of information - So he is a nice friendly pervert. He hurt a child who was he was suppose to be their for - whe you are a teacher you are their to protect as well and be trusted. Guess he didn't change too much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Courtney as Representative? (Nov '11) Apr 22 Arthur Thibodeau 9
News exit-arrow- Dec '14 American Gentlema... 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Aug '14) Aug '14 589kjh 1
News A rumpled envelope and a renewed tribal effort (Mar '14) Jun '14 CTM 5
News Domestic violence victims say they'll move out ... (Apr '14) May '14 Kim CT 7
News Preston man charged with DUI after police pursu... (May '14) May '14 Legally DUMB 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15
More from around the web

Hebron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]