Hebron: Hebron Harvest Fair Talent Sh...

Hebron: Hebron Harvest Fair Talent Show Winners

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Hebron: Hebron Harvest Fair Talent Show Winners. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

People Submitted by Arlene Snyder, Hebron Lions Club, on 2010-10-03.   Arlene Snyder 2010 Rising Star Talent Show winners in the Young Adult Division, from left to right Caryssa Propfe, Colleen Stoddard, Seritta Norige, Vinny Tomasello, Meghan Gionta, Sam Frost and Kelsey Kaplan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Niik

Epsom, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
MCMAHON AND FOLEY R FULL OF S H I T
SO DONT VOTE THEM THX U
NIIK NORWALK CT AND ROBBY ROB NORWALK CT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discussion title Jan '16 DougiveaRatsazz 1
News Want change? Start walking. (Jun '10) Jan '16 Phil 23
SWEETFROG teams up with Making Strides (Sep '15) Sep '15 Makingstrides 1
making strides against breast cancer teams up w... (Sep '15) Sep '15 MakingStrides 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Courtney as Representative? (Nov '11) May '15 ZANEY LEX 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Sep '13 Franklyn Glomb 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages