DEP Closes Two Swimming Areas For Bac...

DEP Closes Two Swimming Areas For Bacteria

There are 4 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Jun 18, 2008, titled DEP Closes Two Swimming Areas For Bacteria. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

The state Department of Environmental Protection has shut down two swimming areas because of bacterial levels in the water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

Since: Jun 08

Middletown CT

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Guess that kills my plans to go to Gay City this weekend!
Rick

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Its seems like gay city closes a lot during the summer because of this type of problem. Maybe someones septic is leaking into the water or maybe there might be to many gays going there.

Since: Jun 08

Middletown CT

#3 Jun 19, 2008
Rick wrote:
Its seems like gay city closes a lot during the summer because of this type of problem. Maybe someones septic is leaking into the water or maybe there might be to many gays going there.
LOL tool =p

They should definitely look into it.
Goose grease

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2008
A lot of swimming holes get closed because of dog crap, goose crap, duck crap washing into the water.

Don't feed the wild life and they won't foul the water.
Keep your mutt off the beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discussion title (Jan '16) Jan '16 DougiveaRatsazz 1
News Want change? Start walking. (Jun '10) Jan '16 Phil 23
SWEETFROG teams up with Making Strides (Sep '15) Sep '15 Makingstrides 1
making strides against breast cancer teams up w... (Sep '15) Sep '15 MakingStrides 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Courtney as Representative? (Nov '11) May '15 ZANEY LEX 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Sep '13 Franklyn Glomb 2

Hebron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages