RHAM Senior Dies In Early Morning Heb...

RHAM Senior Dies In Early Morning Hebron Crash

There are 1 comment on the CTNow.com story from Aug 6, 2013, titled RHAM Senior Dies In Early Morning Hebron Crash. In it, CTNow.com reports that:

A 17-year-old Hebron girl was killed early Tuesday when the car she was riding in went out of control on West Street and struck a large tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTNow.com.

Peg Stephens

Bloomfield, NJ

#1 Sep 4, 2013
I will always remember her bright smile and bubbly personality. I remember when she was born, how excited we were with our first grandchild. She was an adorable baby and was always making us laugh.
We watched her grow into a caring teenager with numerous friends.
I will miss not seeing her graduate high school and go on to college. I will never see her get married and have children of her own.
The only place I will see her is in my broken heart. I think of her every waking moment and wish that this was only a nightmare and that I will awake from it. Unfortunately I know that it is not!
I hope that her death will make other teenagers think twice about doing what is right.
I have taught teens for over 40 years. They are not infallible as they think they are.
We have laws for a reason. So hopefully her death is not in vain.
My Paige is now an angel and I hope her passing is a lesson for others.
May God bless her and keep her as I know she is in Heaven watching over us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discussion title (Jan '16) Jan '16 DougiveaRatsazz 1
News Want change? Start walking. (Jun '10) Jan '16 Phil 23
SWEETFROG teams up with Making Strides (Sep '15) Sep '15 Makingstrides 1
making strides against breast cancer teams up w... (Sep '15) Sep '15 MakingStrides 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Courtney as Representative? (Nov '11) May '15 ZANEY LEX 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Sep '13 Franklyn Glomb 2

Hebron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages