Three Hospitalized After Hebron Crash

Three Hospitalized After Hebron Crash

There are 42 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Three Hospitalized After Hebron Crash. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Three passengers hospitalized over the weekend when the pickup truck they were riding in struck a boulder and overturned, were listed in critical and stable conditions this morning, a Hartford Hospital ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frankie

Hampton, CT

#43 Feb 11, 2009
Meg, you are right. Everything all these ignorant fucks are saying is so hurtful an untrue. I'm not gonna sit here while people disrespect my friends like this. They are DEAD for christs sake! How dare you people say anything about them when you still are standing here and have your lives. they don't and it was to no fault of their own. As for will, he took his own life because he was under so much stress after losing his best friend. So you all need to shut up and be thankful that ur still alive. Will and zak aren't and nothing can change that.
Rest in Peace Boys

Bloomfield, CT

#44 May 18, 2009
As a close friend of both Zak and Will, I've witnessed first hand the effects of this terrible car accident. Everyone in our group of friends, among many others, is completely heartbroken and numb. I cannot believe the rude and disrespectful comments being posted on here, especially by those who are not nearly as aware of the truth of this ACCIDENT. I send my deepest sympathy to Zak's family. He is missed everyday. As for Will's death, there are no words to describe the reasoning behind why he did what he did. Will was my best friend and perhaps as a helpful note to all those who didn't know him as well, there seemed to be nothing wrong with him that night. We cannot come up with our own reasons for his death. We were all there with him that night, and I knew him incredibly well especially after living with him during the time of his death. Again, I send my condolences to the Choquette and Siter families. Rest in Peace boys, you will never be forgotten. We love you more than you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meet rich men Apr '17 Layne 1
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 1
Discussion title (Jan '16) Jan '16 DougiveaRatsazz 1
News Want change? Start walking. (Jun '10) Jan '16 Phil 23
SWEETFROG teams up with Making Strides (Sep '15) Sep '15 Makingstrides 1
making strides against breast cancer teams up w... (Sep '15) Sep '15 MakingStrides 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15

Hebron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebron Mortgages