First Prev
of 30
Next Last
outsider looking in

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Why do these threads keep getting deleted? People have a right to discuss whatever they want to discuss especially when it has to do with the safety of our children.
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#3 Jan 5, 2013
The cop that arrested his sorry ass knows most of the facts
ahole

Conway, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2013
It would be nice if people actually posted some facts this time instead of accusations that can't be backed up.
Stupid people

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Maybe they keep getting deleted cause people need to stop running their mouths on here about him or her
You nosey asses

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jan 5, 2013
rgw wrote:
The cop that arrested his sorry ass knows most of the facts
So you're saying that cop gave you some facts or is he's posting them on here? What's your point dumb ass?
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Is this the first time he's been acused of this or has he done it before
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Jan 5, 2013
No he's not giving me any info but do you think every cop in heber was there cuz they didn't have any facts. DUMB ASS
ahole

Conway, AR

#9 Jan 5, 2013
rgw wrote:
No he's not giving me any info but do you think every cop in heber was there cuz they didn't have any facts. DUMB ASS
I think you don't know any more about this than anyone else so you resort to calling people a dumb ass when it is truly you who is ignorant.
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#10 Jan 5, 2013
I was replying to you're dumb ass I'm new here so when u said it I thought that's how we said good bye. My bad
You nosey asses

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Jan 5, 2013
I don't know anything , just monitoring to report and have deleted. How could you possibly think this crap helps the situation?
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Why are you affraid of people talking about this
🙏😄😍😘 😜🙏

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Jan 5, 2013
rgw wrote:
Why are you affraid of people talking about this
Why r u so busy trying to start crap?
wtf

Conway, AR

#14 Jan 5, 2013
wow when my friend told me about topix,, i was like heck yea i need some gossip,, but gzz this is real gossip ohhhhhhh feed me more feed me more.
You nosey asses

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Jan 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
wow when my friend told me about topix,, i was like heck yea i need some gossip,, but gzz this is real gossip ohhhhhhh feed me more feed me more.
Exactly. Wtf.

People are repeating what they read on here and that is so not right!
You people are the type that would show up for public executions and get off on it.

I get it if you really have nothing better to do or maybe it makes you feel better about your own sad pitiful lives.
guest

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Doesnt matter how many times you have these threads deleted a new one will be started. It is called freedom of speech. You cannot control what people talk about so give it up.
rgw

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Jan 5, 2013
All I know is I'm a father of five so I believe this type of stuff should be investagated and also talked about in our community. Why wouldn't you want the same. If he did it it come out and if he didn't that to will come out. So my question to you is. WHY R YOU TRYING SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO STOP DISCUSSING IT
You nosey asses

Heber Springs, AR

#18 Jan 5, 2013
When there is a minor involved??? Bullshit freedom of speech. Terrible things have been said on here and thank god they have been deleted.
lucy

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Jan 5, 2013
You nosey asses wrote:
I don't know anything , just monitoring to report and have deleted. How could you possibly think this crap helps the situation?
And why is it so important to you that they are deleted? You have some scary interest in this situation. Are you a child that he is doing also? Are you a family member that thinks he does no wrong? Are you someone that just wishes he was doing you instead of children? There is something strange about you interest in this case and how determined you are to have each one deleted. You could be the molester himself out on bond who knows. I hope someone you love and care about doesn't end up being one of his victims.
🙏😄😍😘 😜🙏

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Jan 5, 2013
lucy wrote:
<quoted text>And why is it so important to you that they are deleted? You have some scary interest in this situation. Are you a child that he is doing also? Are you a family member that thinks he does no wrong? Are you someone that just wishes he was doing you instead of children? There is something strange about you interest in this case and how determined you are to have each one deleted. You could be the molester himself out on bond who knows. I hope someone you love and care about doesn't end up being one of his victims.
Such a trouble maker ( you are a sicko )
RLC

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2013
All of you are so immature...just leave it for the law to figure it out, sick and tired of people thinking they know it all when they no Nothing at all, either he did it or she's lying one of the two, so just shut the crap up until it's been proved which quit acting like a bunch of immature kids enstead of adults...The truth will come out in time...Prayers for both sides

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs in our schools..... 8 hr MOM3 19
job hirings? 9 hr Wkm 1
Opinions on new Water Gardens Talk!! (Jun '13) 9 hr Leachmark707 8
Tawni Jo 10 hr Guest 1
Nathan henard?? 11 hr digr 1
lisa steak house 16 hr Mad customer 4
Alicia Brand 17 hr Shake my head in ... 14
Heber Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?