How many does it take ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mork

Heber Springs, AR

#1 Sep 2, 2012
How many McPherson supporters does it take to change a light bulb ? The obvious answer is "None, they prefer to remain in the dark ! "

Nanoo nanoo !
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Mork wrote:
How many McPherson supporters does it take to change a light bulb ? The obvious answer is "None, they prefer to remain in the dark ! "
Nanoo nanoo !
That's where he likes to keep is people, in the dark. He has them setting there in the dark with an aluminum hat on their heads, so none of the anti-Jerky Mac comments will reach their brain and cause them to start thinking for themselves. LOL!!!

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>That's where he likes to keep is people, in the dark. He has them setting there in the dark with an aluminum hat on their heads, so none of the anti-Jerky Mac comments will reach their brain and cause them to start thinking for themselves. LOL!!!
It's sitting not setting
Mork

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Those aluminum foil hats may keep out the fatal rays for his supporters but they won't keep informed citizens from giving him the boot should he choose to run again and all his shakey actions are brought out in the light of day.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#5 Sep 2, 2012
[QUOTE who="... "]<quoted text>
It's sitting not setting [/QUOTE]

You are right teacher. I wrote while is was in a hurry. So please forgive me. I can't promise that it want happen again, but I'll try not to do it again. Please find the kindness in your heart to forgive me. And if you can't, then please, please, please, please, please, please don't put me in time out or send me to the principal's office.

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Crusader wrote:
It's sitting not setting "

You are right teacher. I wrote while is was in a hurry. So please forgive me. I can't promise that it want happen again, but I'll try not to do it again. Please find the kindness in your heart to forgive me. And if you can't, then please, please, please, please, please, please don't put me in time out or send me to the principal's office.
You are an idiot. Your always in a "hurry." It's not your fault your grammatically incorrect all the time.
Lol

Franklinton, LA

#7 Sep 2, 2012
You are an idiot. Your always in a "hurry." It's not your fault your grammatically incorrect all the time.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you don't have much room to talk there. I think you meant "YOU'RE always in a hurry". You're= you are. Correcting someone while making the same mistakes.

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Lol wrote:
You are an idiot. Your always in a "hurry." It's not your fault your grammatically incorrect all the time. "

Looks like you don't have much room to talk there. I think you meant "YOU'RE always in a hurry". You're= you are. Correcting someone while making the same mistakes.
It was my auto-correct. I had typed you're but it changed back.
Lol

Franklinton, LA

#9 Sep 2, 2012
It was my auto-correct. I had typed you're but it changed back.[/QUOTE]

Your auto corrected tried to correct a correctly spelled word? Even if it was trying to change it to the proper form of your, it would have left it at you're. What I'm saying is the other dude was in a hurry, and your "auto correct" made a mistake, so why can you have an excuse but he can't? Makes no sense.
country boy

Heber Springs, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Grammer is not my strong point but have seen many mistakes for instance some people put loose instead of lose or mix-up know, no and now. I sometimes get accept and except mixed-up. I would never be so rude to point out mispelled words or improper grammer skills to someone.
There's an old saying-"Acting like you don't make mistakes only causes people to want to prove you do and they WILL be able to find imperfection once they start looking". The moral is if you don't want people to focus on your imperfections don't focus on theirs. Oh I also mix-up their and there sometimes. One thing that helps is proof reading before submitting.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Sep 3, 2012
You are an idiot. Your always in a "hurry." It's not your fault your grammatically incorrect all the time.[/QUOTE]

Look, all of us that write on topix make mistakes in our writing. So please give me a break. I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry for hurting your feelings when my response to you made fun of you. I'm not a kid in school any more. I'm a full grown man that is not afraid of any other man that walks upon the face of the earth. And you can take that to the bank. So therefore I do not like being talked to as a child.
Mork

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Sep 3, 2012
What happened to the original topic of this thread ? For that matter, what happened to tolerance ? Coming together to apply our first amendment rights to this subject, regardless of other's opinions, doesn't require us to be ugly to each other. Having said that, are there any McPherson supporters left ?
Lol

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2012
How many Topix posters does it take to take control of a problem and actually do something about it??....Honestly the answer is unsure. So far this site has accomplished nothing but to joke on the mayor and whoever else kinda day is it to tease. Congrats for all of your hard work, you steady topix posters!!
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#14 Sep 3, 2012
How many people would it take too remove the lips of the Jerky Mac supporters from Jerky Mac's butt? One. Jim Jackson would get jealous and commence too jerking people's lips off Jerky's butt, because Jim wants Jerky's butt all too hisself.

I know that one is pretty weak, but I'll think of something better.
Joan of arc

Quitman, AR

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Jim Jackson even looks like an A__hole
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Joan of arc wrote:
Jim Jackson even looks like an A__hole
He's a Jerky Mac man. He doesn't know the first thing about running the county. He is a first class bureaucrat.
His job with the county is to bring jobs into the county. I haven't seen any new jobs that he can take credit for.
country boy

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Sep 6, 2012
I agree with Lol. I'm no fan of the mayor-personally can't stand the sight of him, but not sure what all these posts are accomplishing. I don't like several people in this town for instance I think John Payton is a big wolf in sheeps clothing but I don't see what it would accomplish to post over and over negative things about him in order to enjoy hearing other negatives or to argue with the positives. I think it was fine to start a post on how we feel about the David Smith thing and then just don't support him in the next election. There's no need to take things this personal-you're hurting yourself the most by stirring up your hate-trust me I've been there. Find peace my friend.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#18 Sep 6, 2012
country boy wrote:
I agree with Lol. I'm no fan of the mayor-personally can't stand the sight of him, but not sure what all these posts are accomplishing. I don't like several people in this town for instance I think John Payton is a big wolf in sheeps clothing but I don't see what it would accomplish to post over and over negative things about him in order to enjoy hearing other negatives or to argue with the positives. I think it was fine to start a post on how we feel about the David Smith thing and then just don't support him in the next election. There's no need to take things this personal-you're hurting yourself the most by stirring up your hate-trust me I've been there. Find peace my friend.
I feel good about myself. When things die down long enough, people have a tendency too forget things. And that is what people like the mayor rely on, " give it time and people will forget". So I will not let people forget.

Thanks for your concern brother. I've been where you are talking about, but where I'm at now is a totally different place. I can't stand and watch what going on with our city. If I wasn't doing what I'm going I wouldn't be able too sleep at night. I lay down every night with peace in my heart. Because deep down in my heart I know that I'm doing the right thing. David and Kay Smith have always been good to me and I love both of them dearly. I'm proud to take up for David. How the mayor treated David is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. My peace is helping folks that have been done wrong and helping people in need.

I'm totally at peace with myself. Thanks for your concern. If you don't mind, I need your prayers more than your concern. Once again thanks brother!
Long ranger

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Crusader obviously has no job.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#21 Sep 9, 2012
Long ranger wrote:
Crusader obviously has no job.
I wish that was the case "Long Ranger", but far from it. Or did you mean to call yourself the " LONE Ranger"!
Here we go again folks. One of Jerky Mac's two or three stooges posting under a different name again. Long Ranger (I'm still laughing) come back later, and try to make an interesting case as to why your beloved Jerky Mac should be mayor. Wait that's of topix's on this thread. Come back and tell us "How many does it take". You could come back with " How many does it take too kiss Jerky Mac's butt at the same time?". You for one should know the answer to that question.

See you later Kemosabe,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Walmart? 14 min Resident 3
Land for sale? 21 hr Top 4
Please Forgive Me Sun Fading so swift 3
witch doctor in rosebud (Sep '11) Jan 15 Cody 29
attorneys (Feb '12) Jan 14 No Judgement 20
abortion doc Jan 12 OMG 4
Mobile Patrol App (Apr '14) Jan 11 guest 40

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance