What do you think of him?
:-)

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Seriously ? Why !
yeahhh

Heber Springs, AR

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Great funny guy with a gorgeous & hilarious girl!!!
candycruncher

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2011
U mean no suck

Since: Jul 11

Heber Springs, AR

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Complete piece of shit. Worthless has had sex with about 17 girls good luck withj the stds bud!!
larrys girl

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Larry Nowak is the love of my life and the sweetest person i have ever met. I can't imagine my life without seeing his handsome face everyday:) "candycrusher" if you were trying to be a bitch by calling him no suck??..it's actually not an insult lol. It's either nowakker or nosack..and "bonemaster"..you sound like a real winner yourself.
Wiley Duncan

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2011
He's a pretty cool guy
Jennifer anderson

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2011
I was his first!!:)
Paperz

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2011
larrys girl wrote:
Larry Nowak is the love of my life and the sweetest person i have ever met. I can't imagine my life without seeing his handsome face everyday:) "candycrusher" if you were trying to be a bitch by calling him no suck??..it's actually not an insult lol. It's either nowakker or nosack..and "bonemaster"..you sound like a real winner yourself.
I'm pretty sure they ment "no suck" as in you. Haha
loose

Heber Springs, AR

#10 Jul 29, 2011
He had sex wit some nasty girl hahaha Larry no sack and who is his gf cause she mist be ugly and dumb
thebest

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Jul 29, 2011
brooke smith lol shes pretty cute but has gotten kinda fat haha
Admiral goobersmooch

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2011
larrys girl wrote:
This is like ur 5th "love of your life" and ur just now a senior...u need to slow it down a Lil bit lol
OMG

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Admiral goobersmooch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like ur 5th "love of your life" and ur just now a senior...u need to slow it down a Lil bit lol
^^^^ TRUEEEEE! hahahaaaa
L and B older sis

Heber Springs, AR

#14 Jul 31, 2011
Brooke isn't fat ! Far from it! Your just jealous! Same goes for Larry! yall Just need to šhut up! You guys probably have worse faults then them!

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Jul 31, 2011
She gettin kinna chodish lol
L and B older sis

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Jul 31, 2011
This is Larry if I ever find out who you are bone master I'm gonna kick your ass and y'all need to get a life. And my girlfriend is beautiful and I love more than anything in the world.
L and B older sis

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2011
Its not my fault my weeny is small and my pubes grew on my face! So back off..

Location hidden

#18 Jul 31, 2011
thebest wrote:
brooke smith lol shes pretty cute but has gotten kinda fat haha
Are you kiddin me ??
She's lost so much wait from the beginning of high school and looks great! Shes beautiful
#weightroom

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Jul 31, 2011
Watchout lare bares pissy
xoxo

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2011
Haha. Bonemaster.. You're not the only one that I have heard from that he has stds. He must get around pretty good. Or should I say bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Jones? 9 hr Budda 5
Couples who are not a couple 12 hr Anyone in particular 4
So true Sun unknown 8
Counterfeit money May 19 Friend 1
Sheriff Brown May 18 Samantha 6
Do you remember? May 18 Challenger 1
Stand Proud May 17 Truth teller 2

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance