First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alfresco

Heber Springs, AR

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Hey guys....
New food truck coming to town. We will be opening around mid to late July. I have 13 years of restaurant ownership experience and am a new transplant to Heber. We will have American comfort food served alfresco. Please check us out and "Like" out Facebook page. www.facebook.com/alfrescos.heber
We are still looking for a permanent home but as of now we are looking at setting up right next to Spring Park. We will be serving lunch and dinner fri-sun.
Tentative opening menu up on Facebook. Look forward to seeing and meeting alot of people in town soon!!!
Odell

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2012
This town needs some good chicken wings but I didn't see them on menu? Only saw Philly cheese down to grilled cheese with burgers and such.
Paige

Euless, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Where will it be located
alfresco

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Odell ....wings are on the menu. Click the pic of menu to expand the picture.

Right now I am going to be setting up in the parking lot of s and s flea market by spring park. Would like eventually to get a spot up by Walmart.

My main goal Is to cater to the locals here in Heber, but bring by Walmart will certainly drive more tourist my way as well. We will see...my number one goal is just to cook some good food people will like!
Odell

Euless, TX

#5 Jun 13, 2012
alfresco wrote:
Odell ....wings are on the menu. Click the pic of menu to expand the picture.
Right now I am going to be setting up in the parking lot of s and s flea market by spring park. Would like eventually to get a spot up by Walmart.
My main goal Is to cater to the locals here in Heber, but bring by Walmart will certainly drive more tourist my way as well. We will see...my number one goal is just to cook some good food people will like!
What is alfresco?
alfresco

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Odell wrote:
<quoted text>What is alfresco?
Just a French term that means to eat outside.
CeliacsMan

Heber Springs, AR

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Are you going to have a gluten-free selection? I would love to try your cooking but if its not gluten-free i will have to pass.
alfresco

Euless, TX

#8 Jun 14, 2012
CeliacsMan wrote:
Are you going to have a gluten-free selection? I would love to try your cooking but if its not gluten-free i will have to pass.
The standard menu is not gluten free. However I will be making specials all the time and I will be more than happy to make some gluten free selections.
hopeitsgood

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Jun 14, 2012
I hope your food will be good. Not a very good track record of food in this town!
alfresco

Heber Springs, AR

#10 Jun 14, 2012
hopeitsgood wrote:
I hope your food will be good. Not a very good track record of food in this town!
I will try and not disappoint.
Ozark

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Alfresco is Italian, not French.
Mork

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Aug 12, 2012
A food truck that looks like a trailer in a field across the street from a restaurant. Enjoy it while it lasts. The restaurant business in Heber is very tough. Many have tried, few have survived.
Meandi

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Aug 12, 2012
alˇfresˇco\al-&#712;fres-( &#716;)k&#333;\
adjective or adverb
: taking place or located in the open air : outdoor, outdoors <an alfresco lunch> <an alfresco café> <dining alfresco>
Origin: Italian.
First use: 1753
kate

Sledge, MS

#14 Aug 12, 2012
You should try to drive around to the factories.
bcd

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Charlie's Got Crabs has done very well! Do a good job, and people will come! You started a little late in the tourist season, so hopefully you will get it going quickly and save up to make it through possibly not as busy times. Good luck! Healthy choices will bring more people there. We personally try not to eat a lot of fried food, tons of bread, etc. Fresh spices and seasonings and FRESH food will help--light stuff can help. That way you are catering to lots of people, and not just one niche.
fyi

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Where is it?
Hey

Euless, TX

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Its on B25 going towards marina, past walmart across from new Mexican restaurant.
Suggestion

Euless, TX

#18 Aug 12, 2012
I would think about getting some deli type sandwichs for menu. This town doesn't have pastrami or good corn beef. Even turkey. subway doesn't count they don't have flavor.
special

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Aug 18, 2012
I saw on Facebook that their special this weekend is an Italian sub. I think it had pastrami, pepperoni and ham. Not sure. We had a philly cheese steak from there last weekend and it was really good.
Suggestion wrote:
I would think about getting some deli type sandwichs for menu. This town doesn't have pastrami or good corn beef. Even turkey. subway doesn't count they don't have flavor.
Suggestion

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2012
I went and it was good. About the best hot wings I've had EVAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
orgy (Aug '13) 1 hr thebrutaltruth100 18
Jennifer Hand 9 hr KARI 18
Rip mary Fri sad 23
Louis Short Fri Inside Voice 3
Fason Fri Bestie Friend 8
debbra hitchcock Thu dark ghost 1
pedofiles Thu dark ghost 14
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE