how bout them hawgs this year?? 2013....

how bout them hawgs this year?? 2013. WPS!!!!

Posted in the Heber Springs Forum

wish you knew, dont ya??

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 29, 2012
So are them hogs gonna go to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP this year?? I'm betting they go!! WPS!! Go Hogs Go!!!

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish you knew, dont ya??"]So are them hogs gonna go to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP this year?? I'm betting they go!! WPS!! Go Hogs Go!!![/QUOTE]

I think we're going all the way for sure!!! WPS!

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Little Rock, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Yea we've lost a few good players! It showed against ULM. It's sad to lose them just hope we don't get a tooo bad of a record for a season.
HOG FAN!

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]Yea we've lost a few good players! It showed against ULM. It's sad to lose them just hope we don't get a tooo bad of a record for a season.[/QUOTE]

We r only the second team ever to drop from 8th in the nation to being unranked in the AP. 3 starting players in the hospital. And we play #1 ranked Alabama this weekend. I'm thinking this may not be our season, but I'll be there cheering them on regardless.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Sep 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="HOG FAN!"][QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]Yea we've lost a few good players! It showed against ULM. It's sad to lose them just hope we don't get a tooo bad of a record for a season."

We r only the second team ever to drop from 8th in the nation to being unranked in the AP. 3 starting players in the hospital. And we play #1 ranked Alabama this weekend. I'm thinking this may not be our season, but I'll be there cheering them on regardless.[/QUOTE]
me too!! I'm a hog fan through and through.
MILF LOVER 2.0

Little Rock, AR

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Roll Tide.... Haha.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="MILF LOVER 2.0"]Roll Tide.... Haha.[/QUOTE]
lol.....

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Sep 23, 2012
LSU all the way baby ark sucks balls this year!!
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="....."]LSU all the way baby ark sucks balls this year!![/QUOTE]
Yes we do!! It's sad we have such an awesome quarterback and no talent to show his good skills! Are defense couldn't hit a brick wall or stop a pass play to save their lives. It's really sad!!
John L Smith

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]<quoted text>
Yes we do!! It's sad we have such an awesome quarterback and no talent to show his good skills! Are defense couldn't hit a brick wall or stop a pass play to save their lives. It's really sad!![/QUOTE]
Just smile! Smile! If you don't smile I'm not talking to you.
Houston Dale Nutt

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Man there's just something special bout that Wilson kid. Special I tell you. Wish I had him when I was coaching them special fightin Razorbacks. Man they are so special. Special I tell you. Man if I was up there now I would call some special plays. I could call some plays now and them special kids could turn this season around. Undefeated the rest of the way. Make it to a special bowl like the Weed Wacker or that famous bowl over in Memphis. Man I could recruit some special kids over there. Oh it would be so special.
Lol

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Houston Dale Nutt wrote:
Man there's just something special bout that Wilson kid. Special I tell you. Wish I had him when I was coaching them special fightin Razorbacks. Man they are so special. Special I tell you. Man if I was up there now I would call some special plays. I could call some plays now and them special kids could turn this season around. Undefeated the rest of the way. Make it to a special bowl like the Weed Wacker or that famous bowl over in Memphis. Man I could recruit some special kids over there. Oh it would be so special.
Now that's funny.
Danny Ford

Heber Springs, AR

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Them Hogs need me back coachin. I wouldn't never hire no woman fer head coach if I wuz athletic drecter. Speshly one named Johnelle. Hell I liked to done swallered my chewin tabacca when I found out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hometown Service Center 38 min Concerned Believer 3
Mary at Fred's 2 hr Lesson learned 13
biggest pot heads in town? 2 hr DkB 2
Jalynn Braford from Drasco 2 hr that guy 3
Cute couples of heber 4 hr So cute 7
Athesit think like this 4 hr guest 11
Sunshine at sonic 4 hr That guy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages