redhighheels

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Can't stand them drug heads Bahahaha but look like he finally got caught seen his mugshot in the paper bout time.. Maybe he needs to actually do something with his life and put down the drugs and he might get more respect.
Bullwinkle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

redhighheels wrote:
Can't stand them drug heads Bahahaha but look like he finally got caught seen his mugshot in the paper bout time.. Maybe he needs to actually do something with his life and put down the drugs and he might get more respect.
Doubtful. Feel bad for his family.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

yea they are both worthless and need to be behind bars for a long time
Friend

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

He has always been like that and always will. Sad but true. And i probably know him better than a lot of yall. But instead of b**ching why not try to make it to where people care and try to help him get help. His family are wonderful people and i consider them my family. I care about Zach and if yall want him to stop being that way try to get him to get help. Maybe if more than a few people try to help him if a lot of people do he will probably consider it before he completely depletes his life.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

don't nobody care about backstabin snitchs like him. he his better off in the pen where he can be somebodys bitch.
ex family friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

i have been very close to the family,help him?? his dad has done all he can to help that kid include enabling his sorry butt! hes un helpable and needs to face conquences.not to mention all the cordells are fake a** hypercrits.where do you think zach just became the way he been his life! use ur brain,unless friend,urs is fried too!
Ester

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

bob2121 wrote:
don't nobody care about backstabin snitchs like him. he his better off in the pen where he can be somebodys bitch.
Bath salt doesn't even make you feel good...does it? I feel sorry for him it's a shame.
Brooke Campbell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

You're all dumb. If you were anybetter than Zach you wouldn't be on here talking shit bout him, behind a fake name. We have all messed up, and I garanttee none of you have any damn room to be buttin your opinion on here bout him. Who knows if he snitched or not, but keep your shit to yourself and maybe you won't get snitched on.
Point is Zach is a good guy...even with all the flaws he has.
Pete rose

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Brooke Campbell wrote:
You're all dumb. If you were anybetter than Zach you wouldn't be on here talking shit bout him, behind a fake name. We have all messed up, and I garanttee none of you have any damn room to be buttin your opinion on here bout him. Who knows if he snitched or not, but keep your shit to yourself and maybe you won't get snitched on.
Good try you should be proud. Now run along skank.
redhighheels

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Brooke Campbell wrote:
lol ur only sticking up for him because that's probley where you got most of your pills and bathsalt from

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I don't know why its really anyones business anyways. Oh yeah......that's right, its NOT.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

I don't care what anybody says about him bein a good guy cause good guys don't sleep with little or sell kids drugs. that is a sorry sack of s**t that needs to stay in jail but he want be there long cause I know he's snitchin on ppl right now to get out.
getoveryourself

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I feel bad for him to some degree, he grew up knowing his dad was an ICE head and dealer, almost expect him to turn out that way. But his dad got clean and only so long you blame others for how you turned out and live your life. Hope he can get his life straight.
taylor(;

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Why can't y'all get a life and stay off of here like Brooke said everyone has mistakes which is true everyone does. But really grow some balls and put your real name if you wanna talk shit!
muderer

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

[QUOTE who="taylor(; "]Why can't y'all get a life and stay off of here like Brooke said everyone has mistakes which is true everyone does. But really grow some balls and put your real name if you wanna talk shit![/QUOTE]

F**K OFF AND DIE
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

anybody who stands up for him must have been buyin drugs from and miss there bathsalt dealer and he's a fake ass bi**h that works for the police plus how can you take up for somebody that sleeps with little girls
Chase forrester

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

That dude was a good guy that got on the wrong track. I remember when Zach wouldn't even take a pill. All he did was smoke weed and keep to himself. Then....he got off on the wrong track. I know cuz I was there with him. I never did the bath salts an shit, but man, we smoked a lot of dope together. But now that I've made the decision to get away from that shit, I feel better than ever. He needed to get out of Heber springs ur right. And bob he's not a snitch. He got the most time out of everyone. If he snitched the dude wouldn't be still facing 20 years. Like I said I knew him before all of the drugs. But drugs change people. The best thing to do is get away from the people associated with it and move on to better things. And whoever he fucked on some bath salts, hahahaha. Shouldn't have been fucking with em in the first place. Lmao u deserved to get beat for ur money. Anyway, he is a good guy he just needs to start making the right decisions.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Chase forrester wrote:
That dude was a good guy that got on the wrong track. I remember when Zach wouldn't even take a pill. All he did was smoke weed and keep to himself. Then....he got off on the wrong track. I know cuz I was there with him. I never did the bath salts an shit, but man, we smoked a lot of dope together. But now that I've made the decision to get away from that shit, I feel better than ever. He needed to get out of Heber springs ur right. And bob he's not a snitch. He got the most time out of everyone. If he snitched the dude wouldn't be still facing 20 years. Like I said I knew him before all of the drugs. But drugs change people. The best thing to do is get away from the people associated with it and move on to better things. And whoever he fucked on some bath salts, hahahaha. Shouldn't have been fucking with em in the first place. Lmao u deserved to get beat for ur money. Anyway, he is a good guy he just needs to start making the right decisions.
i want cordell dead. and its gona happen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heber Springs Discussions

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Redd 28,663
Lisa Trimble still in jail bahaha 1 hr Unknown23 8
Who is running for Sheriff 6 hr yeah 34
how bad north arkansas tire sucks (Feb '11) 17 hr Randell 28
Pj dill 20 hr mememe 10
amanda pearce Wed Heber 3
jessica reed & austin morton Wed babygurl2015 3
•••
•••