questionable

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

What do y'all know about him? Is he for real? And if so give me some info please!
Micah Woodson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

I heard he's really good ! I know a Lot of people that have gone and they all say positive things !
sweets

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

He is a really nice guy, and he is a Christian. He has a masters in theology. He is also a wonderful artist. He really believes his gift is from God, and he does what he can to help people.
questionable

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Well what I herd was good things too! I was just wondering a lil bit about him before I go see for myself.
Cody

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

He is for real,we have tried everything Drs can prescribe etc to make a baby. No luck,Barry said try another thing that cost next to nothing, I will tell you hoe it works out in another seven months, I think he works for Jesus .
Hope

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Does he reccommend vitamins, supplements etc.? Does he do any type of lab work? I have heard only good things about him but I don't fully understand what he actually does.

Where is his office located in Rosebud?
Wondering

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Which Dr in Rose Bud?
The Witch Dr.
That's what I asked you, which Dr?
The Witch Dr.
Yes, that's what I want to know, which Dr?
The Witch Dr in Rose Bud.
Yes, I know in Rose Bud but which Dr?
I said, the Witch Dr!
Well, you're no help!
Yea

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

A few of my family went and said they walked in and told them a small part of what was bothering them like stressed, body part hurting, etc. And they told me he just stops writes something down and he will tell you what is wrong do to the tee and give you vitamins and supplements that will help it.
Yea

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

him* not them and down* not do sorry lol... and he is located at a health food store in Rosebud. Not sure the name of the store tho
been there

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

He will have u set down tell him ur name nd whats wrong with u. Then he will tell u how to handle it and he recomends vitamins and diff supplements. Hes very nice and calming. I need to go back. Once me my mom and aunt went. He was amazing. He loves the lord. He csn give u all diff kinds of advice. He really is gifted.. hes locaated on the main st there on the right. If ur coming in like from searcy.
Hope

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Thank you all for the information. It is much appreciated and I plan on going to see him.

God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heber Springs Discussions

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Southern tint 56 min new 1
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr speller feller 27,886
Holly "not jolly" meyers 3 hr passerby 1
Malcolm Logan an his girlfriend 4 hr knewhim 5
jt 4 hr Bart123 1
Lynn Richardson 4 hr knewhim 3
jessica reed & austin morton 5 hr knowsbetter 5
•••
•••