witch doctor in rosebud
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
questionable

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2011
What do y'all know about him? Is he for real? And if so give me some info please!
Micah Woodson

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 27, 2011
I heard he's really good ! I know a Lot of people that have gone and they all say positive things !
sweets

Frisco, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2011
He is a really nice guy, and he is a Christian. He has a masters in theology. He is also a wonderful artist. He really believes his gift is from God, and he does what he can to help people.
questionable

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Well what I herd was good things too! I was just wondering a lil bit about him before I go see for myself.
Cody

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2012
He is for real,we have tried everything Drs can prescribe etc to make a baby. No luck,Barry said try another thing that cost next to nothing, I will tell you hoe it works out in another seven months, I think he works for Jesus .
Hope

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Does he reccommend vitamins, supplements etc.? Does he do any type of lab work? I have heard only good things about him but I don't fully understand what he actually does.

Where is his office located in Rosebud?
Wondering

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Which Dr in Rose Bud?
The Witch Dr.
That's what I asked you, which Dr?
The Witch Dr.
Yes, that's what I want to know, which Dr?
The Witch Dr in Rose Bud.
Yes, I know in Rose Bud but which Dr?
I said, the Witch Dr!
Well, you're no help!
Yea

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
A few of my family went and said they walked in and told them a small part of what was bothering them like stressed, body part hurting, etc. And they told me he just stops writes something down and he will tell you what is wrong do to the tee and give you vitamins and supplements that will help it.
Yea

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2012
him* not them and down* not do sorry lol... and he is located at a health food store in Rosebud. Not sure the name of the store tho
been there

Searcy, AR

#10 Sep 7, 2012
He will have u set down tell him ur name nd whats wrong with u. Then he will tell u how to handle it and he recomends vitamins and diff supplements. Hes very nice and calming. I need to go back. Once me my mom and aunt went. He was amazing. He loves the lord. He csn give u all diff kinds of advice. He really is gifted.. hes locaated on the main st there on the right. If ur coming in like from searcy.
Hope

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Thank you all for the information. It is much appreciated and I plan on going to see him.

God Bless!
David

Bigelow, AR

#12 May 5, 2014
He has really helped me through 3 different problems I had. He has a gift from god. If you have a problem, he will know what's wrong with you. His gift is amazing! Go see him...
motherof3

Heber Springs, AR

#13 May 9, 2014
He is so good! My daughter had colic and we got no sleep for months. We tried everything. He made her colic disappear. He is a godsend!

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#14 May 14, 2014
Then he is not a witch doctor he is a healer big difference.
Catoking

Cabot, AR

#15 May 27, 2014
Grave Digger62 wrote:
Then he is not a witch doctor he is a healer big difference.
I am alarmed that people want to see a witch doctor that claims to be a Christian no matter how good he is!
Why are they calling him that? Is he using knowledge and discernment or some kind of witch craft? Thx for considering
Catoking

Cabot, AR

#16 May 27, 2014
I've heard of him before. I am a dedicated Christian who... no matter what life or death do not nor will not consider using someone with connections to anything related to witch craft satanism etc. if he uses science nutritional knowledge that's different but if the man pulls a rabbit out of his hat. I'm alarmed!
People don't look at you and say this is your problems and write a herb or vitamin down. Unless the problem is a rash on your skin which is obvious! They question you to get information so that they can use their training to help others be well. If this man does this. I'm interested if he doesn't I'm not! The bible says he turns himself into a angel of light! I want to make sure of who this man is not what others think he is!
!

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2014
Catoking wrote:
I've heard of him before. I am a dedicated Christian who... no matter what life or death do not nor will not consider using someone with connections to anything related to witch craft satanism etc. if he uses science nutritional knowledge that's different but if the man pulls a rabbit out of his hat. I'm alarmed!
People don't look at you and say this is your problems and write a herb or vitamin down. Unless the problem is a rash on your skin which is obvious! They question you to get information so that they can use their training to help others be well. If this man does this. I'm interested if he doesn't I'm not! The bible says he turns himself into a angel of light! I want to make sure of who this man is not what others think he is!
I myself am a Christian and I went and some him a few weeks ago. While sitting there I overheard him telling a woman who had been diagnosed with "cancer" that "cancer doesn't exist, it's a theory the devil has put into our heads. It's just an accumulation of cells and rather than identifying the root of the cause they just "treat" it." He then went on to tell her about how when she was 35 she had a bad reaction to tetanus and that it had festered in her body so long, she was so surprised because she had completely forgot about it. I went with knowledge that I knew I had some things wrong but I wanted to hear what he thought could be causing all of my problems. I told him I couldn't sleep, woke up in night sweats, and I was exhausted. Mind you I am only 26, he proceeded to write down that I had inherited a hiatal hernia from my father (which I knew already) and since it had moved up into my chest cavity that is the reason why I was having the problems, because my lung capacity was 1/2 of what it should have been. I went and had an adjustment from my chiropractor and it fixed it. He relies on ancient medicinal herbs to treat everyday issues. This man knows what he is talking about and he decided to use the gift that God gave him to help out fellow brothers and sisters.
not sure

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2014
Hiatal hernia.... hmmmm.. that's very interesting because I went to him for bad breath and upper stomach pain BUT not frm eating. Told me same thing and to buy black walnut which costs over $20 and only his store sells it! I agree that he is extremely pleasant and very nice but I was very disappointed. I didn't buy the pills and after a very bad divorce I don't have the hernia anymore! Amazing... I have fever blisters alot in the winter bought the miracle ointment and I still have it and the fever blisters. The only good thing about the ointment is it lasts forever. Has a very nice shop and many nice things in it. I will go back but don't think that he can "heal" anyone. You just need a little faith in God and that is exactly what he gives you! It's called HOPE... dummies!
!

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2014
not sure wrote:
Hiatal hernia.... hmmmm.. that's very interesting because I went to him for bad breath and upper stomach pain BUT not frm eating. Told me same thing and to buy black walnut which costs over $20 and only his store sells it! I agree that he is extremely pleasant and very nice but I was very disappointed. I didn't buy the pills and after a very bad divorce I don't have the hernia anymore! Amazing... I have fever blisters alot in the winter bought the miracle ointment and I still have it and the fever blisters. The only good thing about the ointment is it lasts forever. Has a very nice shop and many nice things in it. I will go back but don't think that he can "heal" anyone. You just need a little faith in God and that is exactly what he gives you! It's called HOPE... dummies!
I have had my hernia for over a year now, it's genetic and he told me to take supplements which I didn't buy because I went and had the hernia adjustment done by my chiropractor. Everything I have ever went and saw him for he was spot on. I knew going in there that he wasn't going to "heal" me but he did recommend all-natural supplements to help with different things. He even told me that my husband, who wasn't with me at the visit, had walking pneumonia from several years ago due to an injury and that was why he snored at night. Lo and behold the supplements I was recommended stopped the snoring after the first dose! Like I said I have hope but I have decided that rather then feeding into big pharm I would rather look at more natural ways to deal with my health.
not sure

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="!"]<quoted text>
I have had my hernia for over a year now, it's genetic and he told me to take supplements which I didn't buy because I went and had the hernia adjustment done by my chiropractor. Everything I have ever went and saw him for he was spot on. I knew going in there that he wasn't going to "heal" me but he did recommend all-natural supplements to help with different things. He even told me that my husband, who wasn't with me at the visit, had walking pneumonia from several years ago due to an injury and that was why he snored at night. Lo and behold the supplements I was recommended stopped the snoring after the first dose! Like I said I have hope but I have decided that rather then feeding into big pharm I would rather look at more natural ways to deal with my health.[/QUOTE]

Excuse YOU can you please read.. GRAVE DIGGER62 called him a "healer" it's people like YOU that turn a good topix bad all because you're not really reading this. I also said that he was a good man and not once said that he doesn't know what he's doing. I said that he didn't help MY problem. I think that I definitely would go back. I didn't say that when I was there I also overhead him talking with someone else but incase YOU didn't notice... I didn't post what it was I heard. I can't stand nosey trouble maker's that just jump in and without any clue about what they are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Threats 1 hr Voter Man 1
Deputies 3 hr Voter Man 2
Sheriffs Office Cars leaving the County Each Day 3 hr Sally 50
Sheriff in the clear 5 hr Used car man 49 1
It is OK to lie 16 hr Informer 6
total ignorance 18 hr Ms Lesh 25
Kaylea Venable & Shayne Pulley (Dec '15) 22 hr WTF 7

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance