Dalton, GA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Not sure who to vote for??
Observer

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
needs to vote wrote:
Not sure who to vote for??
If you are so uninformed you probably don't need to vote.
needs to vote

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Well that's why I'm asking! Duh! I really want one of those "I voted" stickers! I collect stickers and that would go good with my collection! Catch my drift:))))
Observer

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2012
needs to vote wrote:
Well that's why I'm asking! Duh! I really want one of those "I voted" stickers! I collect stickers and that would go good with my collection! Catch my drift:))))
On the first race flip a coin and pick. Then on all the other races pick the one in the same position as the first.
Don't forget to go to the polls on Wednesday and you will get a free iPhone.
truth

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>On the first race flip a coin and pick. Then on all the other races pick the one in the same position as the first.
Don't forget to go to the polls on Wednesday and you will get a free iPhone.
free I phone??? I voted early all I got was a damn sticker
Vote for change

Conway, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Vote for Romney , because Obama is going to shut down all oil drilling and pipeline in America , he is also destroying this country by bringing if to its knees
thatonegirl

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Free iPhone? Where?
love my nation

Canton, GA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Vote for change wrote:
Vote for Romney , because Obama is going to shut down all oil drilling and pipeline in America , he is also destroying this country by bringing if to its knees
How can he shut all of them down when there is so much work going on and he's for creating more jobs? He's trying to help America! I just don't understand.
ok

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Today is Wednesday.
my vote didnt count

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Its not just the oil rigs, he is trying to diminish all nuclear weapons. We currently have 5,000 of them and he wants to bring it down to 0. Great Britan, France ect. has between 200 to 3,000 of them and if we have zero, what defense do we have? He funds oil rigs and pipelines in other countries but has said he plans to shut down the industry in our country. Maybe watching "Obama 2016: Love him, Hate him, we don't know him" would be beneficial. Just a common man, terrified of the future to come.
Observer

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Nov 7, 2012
ok wrote:
Today is Wednesday.
I got the last iPhone. My Democrat friends saved a dozen for me to sell.
can u do better?

Canton, GA

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Those videos that are made are trash! Some bored hypocritical nonsense individual sits with their thumb up their ass and on every turn thinks of a new idea! It brainwashes America and I can bet u that they will make one on every president! U take on the job of president and let's see how your ass can handle it!! People like to sit around and bad mouth but I can almost bet that u don't even help anyone out on a city level! Do u do any good for your fellow Americans? People nerve me.
The Other white meat

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Nov 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="can u do better? "]Those videos that are made are trash! Some bored hypocritical nonsense individual sits with their thumb up their ass and on every turn thinks of a new idea! It brainwashes America and I can bet u that they will make one on every president! U take on the job of president and let's see how your ass can handle it!! People like to sit around and bad mouth but I can almost bet that u don't even help anyone out on a city level! Do u do any good for your fellow Americans? People nerve me.[/QUOTE]

You make a very good point. So, tell us about what you have personally done good for your fellow Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile Patrol App (Apr '14) 13 hr Abc 36
Alicia Brand 13 hr Kara 67
Christianity comes from Paganism (Jan '15) 13 hr truth 10
Good Doctor 23 hr Brandi R 1
dope moms Tue Sam 7
Colorado Norton Aug 22 Beth Ronning 2
Drake hale-lindsey Aug 22 Redneckcrazy555 1

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance