Posted in the Heber Springs Forum

girl

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Good couple?
Ben Franklin

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2012
What this guy thinks is it's nobody's business but theirs. Get a life. Leave em alone.
JDM

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Great couple!
I love them both!
Ack Ack

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Well I think she's nasty. And He's a great guy but too dumb to know he could do better. She's horrible to him, treats him like shit (especially before he left for the marines) and overall brings down the potential of what he could be in life. Instead, he'll always be at the end of her leash.
$

Paragould, AR

#5 Sep 25, 2012
They are great together(:

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Ack Ack wrote:
Well I think she's nasty. And He's a great guy but too dumb to know he could do better. She's horrible to him, treats him like shit (especially before he left for the marines) and overall brings down the potential of what he could be in life. Instead, he'll always be at the end of her leash.
Happens alot in this town. Sad to see. A good guy can do a damn good job playing off as happy, too..
Tera

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Lol. Pretty sure that nobody knows our relationship but me and him.
First of all, I'm not nasty. At all.
You obviously don't know me like you think you do.
I do not treat him like shit, I treat him the best I can because I love him more than anything.
If you wanna say I'm "nasty" why don't you come say it to my face?
Whoever thinks I am, thinks I treat him like shit, or anything else negative can fuck off.
I don't give a damn what ANYONE thinks about me, or MY relationship with MY boyfriend.
We are happy, and that's all that matters, thank you:)
GUEST 2

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Which Austin?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Okay first of all, my girl is not nasty. Fuck whoever said that, yeah I'm home from the Marines now, come say some shit like that around me and see what'll happen to you. And frankly, I doubt I could do better than Miss Tera Peyton. I don't play off being happy either. I AM happy and there's not a damn thing that wouldn't make me happy to be with her. So yeah, talk more shit. Please.
kaleigh hood

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
They are the perfect couple . Havnt y'all learned that they do them and only them ? They don't care what people say about them. Nothing Is Gonna Break Them up ! Y'all are great guys don't listen to the jealous shit people have to say (: LOVE Y'ALL <3
P.S. Your Favorite Pregnant Bitch Right Here (:

Since: Nov 11

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Nice prego

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
macks fish house (Feb '12) 6 hr 123abc 86
felony bond testing 21 hr dirtdigger 12
christopher Love 21 hr Tommy 1
abortion doctor Thu Lakegurlz 6
gray 49 studebaker pick up truck Dec 1 Harvey 1
Missing dog Nov 22 Bush monkey 16
Moriah Moore Nov 19 wtf 5

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance