Anonymous

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Well Teter de anycontact info , I am looking to get into the Texas and Ark, Okla area asap.
Alex F

United States

#25 Apr 22, 2013
Well Testers wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a call
Are u still looking for Well Testing people? I have experience. Where can I contact you??
lookingaround

United States

#27 May 14, 2013
well tester wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you work for but your getting ripped
How do I get in? My microeconomics teacher was telling me that there's oil tracking nods that have a 1300$ a DAY pay rate in entry level positions. I'm willing to relocate but have no clue about how to get ahold of one of these jobs. Any help?
lol

United States

#28 May 14, 2013
lookingaround wrote:
<quoted text>How do I get in? My microeconomics teacher was telling me that there's oil tracking nods that have a 1300$ a DAY pay rate in entry level positions. I'm willing to relocate but have no clue about how to get ahold of one of these jobs. Any help?
maybe 1300 a week unless your in a remote location for entry level
tired

United States

#29 May 28, 2013
Pro Well Testing & Wireline
Hobbs,New Mexico needs Operators, Good
Pay and benefits are available for experienced
Willing to work applicants.
looking in for a new job

Abilene, TX

#30 May 30, 2013
i have been talking to alot of people out here where i live ( texas panhandle area ) companies are looking for flow back hands i dont have any experience in this field can some one tell a company that well take someone like on..
Brian C

United States

#31 Jun 1, 2013
Well Testers. I would like some more information on this also. I have been working in the oil field for 18 months now and looking for the next level. Would like to give you a call and chat about it. Please leave your number or email.
the fireman

Weslaco, TX

#32 Jun 3, 2013
Well Testers wrote:
We are looking for well testers to work around central-north-west Texas. We pay 24hrs and lots of extra hours, very busy. So be ready to stay out over 4 weeks at times.
I am willing to work, but do you need experience to do that job ?
the fireman

Weslaco, TX

#33 Jun 3, 2013
roll89 wrote:
Try edge oil fields good company out of Victoria tx good per diem ... Trust Me ! Give them a call just Google edge oil fields Victoria tx
do u work for that company ?
the fireman

Weslaco, TX

#34 Jun 3, 2013
Thatsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out FESCO they hire and train well. Pay isn't great but can easily gross $6k a month starting off if your willing to work
i looked for fesco, but couldnt find it. what town is it in ?
looking in for a new job

Abilene, TX

#35 Jun 4, 2013
can anyone give any other companies that would hire a person with no experience
Valren

San Antonio, TX

#36 Jun 25, 2013
I'm looking to get back in the field. I live in the San Antonio area. Can someone please help out, I have put in a "million" apps. A flow back hand would be great......need a job.
Fred Slavic

United States

#37 Jun 27, 2013
operator wrote:
what good companies are in west texas?
ive been in flow back 3 years can't seem to get any company to bite here in south Texas who can I talk to in west Texas 3615711907
mark

Houston, TX

#38 Jun 30, 2013
Oil and Gas wrote:
Be a Landman instead!
Much easier job and the money is great and your home with your family every night!
what is a landman
philip

United States

#39 Jul 13, 2013
Im interested in the oil industry and looking to work hard for great pay. If someone knows where i should look into send me an email. [email protected]
Frac Guy

Tyler, TX

#41 Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone know how much sample testers make?
looking for job

Heber Springs, AR

#42 Jul 30, 2013
anyone hiring for frac or shop had in oilfield ..i woked for slumberger for 3 years .. looking for job now .. thanks
Flowback Jobs

Dallas, TX

#43 Aug 14, 2013
We are looking for operators in the West Texas & East Texas areas. Great pay!! Also willing to train new hands. Go to our website at 4hflowbackservices.com to apply!
operator

Memphis, TN

#44 Aug 15, 2013
Flowback Jobs wrote:
We are looking for operators in the West Texas & East Texas areas. Great pay!! Also willing to train new hands. Go to our website at 4hflowbackservices.com to apply!
What kind of pay ?
flow back hand

Tulsa, OK

#45 Aug 25, 2013
Im a flowhand in kansas and I make 30 bucks an hourx 24 I make close to 20k a month and im not even the top paid. I know theu pay more in south texas too. Anyone who says different obviously is not a flowhand nor knows anything about us. Ill rock over 200k this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
felony bond testing 55 min BobD 5
White River Agency Home Health Aid Thu Anonymous 1
gray 49 studebaker pick up truck Thu Harvey 1
macks fish house (Feb '12) Wed fyi 89
abortion doctor Tue R 1
attractive, older women Nov 28 Just me 4
Missing dog Nov 22 Bush monkey 16

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance