First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Roman

Heber Springs, AR

#85 Sep 20, 2012
No there's not, I'm there all the time... Maybe the most trouble caused there is that guy in the power scooter who; makes a speed limit, says no smoking at all( even though it's very legal inside the park, tells people to get out of the skatepark if they don't have anything to ride, and he locks the bathrooms all the time:/
really now

Dallas, TX

#86 Sep 20, 2012
Roman wrote:
No there's not, I'm there all the time... Maybe the most trouble caused there is that guy in the power scooter who; makes a speed limit, says no smoking at all( even though it's very legal inside the park, tells people to get out of the skatepark if they don't have anything to ride, and he locks the bathrooms all the time:/
it's not legal if you're not 18... And no you're wrong about "your friends" lol. They are always doing something lol, they're all good now??? You're funny!
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#87 Sep 20, 2012
MAYOR you hit the nail right on the head .Every word is true.Been that way for ever.
Mayor

Heber Springs, AR

#88 Sep 20, 2012
Thanks, glad to know you agree!! There are a ton of other folks that agree also. But some people are affraid to stand up in this town because of fear that their children will pay in the long run. Or for fear of losing their jobs or more. You have many people that fear the mayor and his clicks and the bullying they do or will have done for them.
[
Joan of Arc wrote:
MAYOR you hit the nail right on the head .Every word is true.Been that way for ever.
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#91 Sep 21, 2012
After what jerky mac did to david smith he and his ass lickers will do any thing.
Bass

Euless, TX

#92 Sep 23, 2012
Joan of Arc wrote:
After what jerky mac did to david smith he and his ass lickers will do any thing.
Who licks ass? Should you be talking that way with such a Christian screen name?

Since: Dec 11

Euless, TX

#93 Oct 1, 2012
Karma is coming for "crusader" y'all watch
anonymous0000

Little Rock, AR

#94 Oct 2, 2012
The real Dax Henry wrote:
Karma is coming for "crusader" y'all watch
I HIGHLY doubt the Crusader this topic is about is the same one who wrote the topic about you. The crusader this topic is about wouldn't waste time starting drama with you when he usually goes for bigger issues. I am guessing that its a kid who is jealous of you and is using crusaders name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Cutie at FL Davis 1 hr not to sure 3
in need 1 hr for real though 7
The best and worst child custody lawyers 6 hr Jen 5
Marina Theft 7 hr thysg 3
Cheyenne? (Sep '11) Sat Micky 21
mr hitchcock.... Sat anarchy 7
matt tink (Jul '13) Sat Yup yup yup 46
Heber Springs Dating
Find my Match

Heber Springs Jobs