wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#61 Sep 16, 2012
Crusader wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]<quoted text>
sounds like a threat! That is punishable by law, just saying...... And yes I commented so see me, but I don't like it when people are threatened or being bullied. And thats exactly what it sounds like to me! "

Thanks brother. It's more than likely an underage kid that being manipulated to do some grownups bidding for them. But what they don't realize, if they are underage, then their parents are held responsible for their kid's actions.
I'm sure it is some kid. Kid or adult billing and threatening is wrong and against the law!! But that is a legit threat.... Punishable by law!!!
Tired of it and from it

Heber Springs, AR

#62 Sep 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
Here's an Idea-! If all of you would QUIT responding to this discussion or any discussion with anyone you do not care for, then perhaps this would all end-! Have you ever thought about this idea? It usually works, so just IGNORE it-! <Smile>
You are SO right. I'm done
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#64 Sep 18, 2012
TBone wrote:
<quoted text>
And he talks about kids on the football team like they are trash calls them out for doing drugs when he doesn't have a damn clue.
I also have a child that plays football. He is in the 8th grade but is not eligible this semester because of grades. I do not know if there is a drug problem in the school. I hope there is not.
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#66 Sep 18, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care don't post under this topic the townspeople want to know and it's out now... Brent patchell quit school board bc he hates the football program it's him everybody knows it. I thought he was a Christian....
About quitting the school board. Mr. Hester and I sat down and discussed this matter and decided that it was best for me to resign. It had nothing to do with Coach Janski. Again, I have a child that is involved in the football program.
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#67 Sep 18, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
But the kids that run track are perfect...and so are the ones in band lol
ALL KIDS MATTER
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#70 Sep 18, 2012
Tired of it and from it wrote:
Brent, please give it ( and us ) a rest. You know you aren't going to do anything but gripe and groan about the mayor yet you want to issue some demand that others do something in order to shut you up. You've said your piece and said it repeatedly. We've all heard it repeatedly. We're all tired of it. Find something else to do for two years until you can cast your vote as you see fit.
I do not and never have had a beef with the mayor. If he is such a bad mayor and the crusader thinks he is, then why did nobody run against him in the last election?
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#71 Sep 18, 2012
TBone wrote:
I know several people who want a piece of this guy. He obviously doesn't have a job (other than topix) and his kid is on track and cross country teams.
I've heard three names so far patchell Powell and Ballard ...,
I am not and never have been the crusader. If you would like to come and talk to me face to face about this, you can and we can sit down together. I work at the First Assembly of God church across from the library. I do have a job. I do not have to use a fake name as you do. Please get your facts straight before you accuse people.
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#72 Sep 18, 2012
Don wrote:
Sounds like patchell to me I know it's not ballard
Please come by and talk to me personally and not under a fake name. I am not the crusader and never have been. If you and the crusader have to use fake names, don't post anything at all.
Brent Patchell

Heber Springs, AR

#73 Sep 18, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
Cat is out of the bag folks it's patchell
Joan of arc and crusader are the same too they are both patchell
If you have something to say to me, please come talk to me personally and not on here. I do not condone what the crusader has put on this site. I was told about this yesterday by Nick and Ashley Adams. They were told by Chris Foster.
Birdman

United States

#74 Sep 18, 2012
Sorry Brent whoever crusader is acted like he was you when asked...
Kim

Heber Springs, AR

#75 Sep 18, 2012
Brent Patchell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not and never have been the crusader. If you would like to come and talk to me face to face about this, you can and we can sit down together. I work at the First Assembly of God church across from the library. I do have a job. I do not have to use a fake name as you do. Please get your facts straight before you accuse people.
I for one think you should find out who this is and press charges. This person has made you look bad in many ways. Your job is with children and crusader has caused people to question your leadership with our children. Make crusader come clean and make things right or take further action. No one should be allowed to slander another in this way.
sad

United States

#76 Sep 18, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>I for one think you should find out who this is and press charges. This person has made you look bad in many ways. Your job is with children and crusader has caused people to question your leadership with our children. Make crusader come clean and make things right or take further action. No one should be allowed to slander another in this way.
there's no case there, he never slandered anyone, nor led you to believe who he was, you assumed! I do recall him questioning your assumption. He didn't slander Brent at all, not only that but it is law rights to talk about a public official in government and your beliefs in their actions. You wouldn't gripe if he tore down the president! Sorry but there aren't any means for a case! I'm glad to see someone stand up and call people out rather than sit back and let things happen! Next time really think about your reply, you have no validations.
Who

United States

#77 Sep 18, 2012
And I guess you are a lawyer of some type?
He did led me to believe he was Brent. And Brent is not a elected person so he does not have a right by law to talk about him. And he never questioned me because this is my first comment but he did lead me to believe he was Brent as well as many other people. Maybe not you, but many others. And where has he ran to now? Is he scared of the actions that can be taken or is he just hiding under another name? Funny how it has gone none stop for weeks and as soon as he is called out he is gone. He will probably reappear in a day or two with some excuse why he hasn't commented. Like he was saddened by Kay death and chose to not comment for a day or two in her memory. I see just that excuse because he tried to throw that in the ring earlier. I too am very saddened by her death, she was a good friend. But I would never use it as an excuse for my behavior on a public trash forum. Grow up crusader, make things right and come clean!!!!!
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no case there, he never slandered anyone, nor led you to believe who he was, you assumed! I do recall him questioning your assumption. He didn't slander Brent at all, not only that but it is law rights to talk about a public official in government and your beliefs in their actions. You wouldn't gripe if he tore down the president! Sorry but there aren't any means for a case! I'm glad to see someone stand up and call people out rather than sit back and let things happen! Next time really think about your reply, you have no validations.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Haslet, TX

#78 Sep 19, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>there's no case there, he never slandered anyone, nor led you to believe who he was, you assumed! I do recall him questioning your assumption. He didn't slander Brent at all, not only that but it is law rights to talk about a public official in government and your beliefs in their actions. You wouldn't gripe if he tore down the president! Sorry but there aren't any means for a case! I'm glad to see someone stand up and call people out rather than sit back and let things happen! Next time really think about your reply, you have no validations.
you are right. There is no case! There are 3 other people other than crusader that led on that this was the accused. Crusader never did slander anyone. It's sad that the people can't even read their own comments and see it in black and white for themselves what happend. So so sad!!
sad

United States

#79 Sep 19, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you are a lawyer of some type?
He did led me to believe he was Brent. And Brent is not a elected person so he does not have a right by law to talk about him. And he never questioned me because this is my first comment but he did lead me to believe he was Brent as well as many other people. Maybe not you, but many others. And where has he ran to now? Is he scared of the actions that can be taken or is he just hiding under another name? Funny how it has gone none stop for weeks and as soon as he is called out he is gone. He will probably reappear in a day or two with some excuse why he hasn't commented. Like he was saddened by Kay death and chose to not comment for a day or two in her memory. I see just that excuse because he tried to throw that in the ring earlier. I too am very saddened by her death, she was a good friend. But I would never use it as an excuse for my behavior on a public trash forum. Grow up crusader, make things right and come clean!!!!!
no others led you to believe he was Brent. The others accused him, state to where he stated he was him? The ones that assumed he was Brent trash talked Brent those are the ones with any sort of slander especially the threat to "bash your face in". You don't have to be a lawyer to know law; but to reiterate my elected official statement, I was referring to the mayor.
Mayor

Heber Springs, AR

#80 Sep 19, 2012
I don't think there is anyone that wanted crusader to stop with the truth about the mayor. He was actually doing a jam up good job getting the truth out about Jackie and the city offices. That is what he should have stayed focused on instead of changing to the sports programs, school and Brent P. The details about the city and how it is being ran or not ran it what needs to be told. He was doing a great job helping inform people that would never find out these things because they don't run in those circles of life. The truth that you have to know or be somebody in Heber to get anywhere. That even begins in the Elem. School and it's sports programs and activities. If the Childs parents are in the click then those kids are treated special. Normal families like mine, our kids don't have much of a chance in Heber Sports or extra activities. And the kids even realize that at a early age. You can start at kindergarten age and see this. You can look at the most popular teachers classes and see that they have all the children and grandchildren of the popular social crowds of Heber. One K teacher is always known to have the popular group of kids and you can usually follow that same group of kids right across the hall to the most popular 1st grade teacher. That is just how Heber works. Ok I went on a wild goose chase just to say that the people of Heber need to see how dirty and unfair the city works. They need to know which counsel member do whatever Jackie tells them to do. Which other city employees are glued to his backside. And they need to see that Jackie has done nothing for the city. He has only made sure that he will retire good. But no new jobs for the people. There has been NO improvement in the city since he took office. And even the ones that come on here to support him, they can not name any good deals, jobs or anything he has done. They just like him so they support him. We need to take our city back so that someone that cares can work to change it for the better. We need to think about the future of our children!!! The way it is going they will all have to move away to get jobs to support themselves. Right now there is little hope left here. That is my opinion and before anyone starts I know I can't spell well and I don't use words like they should be sometimes. I am missing coma's and periods. I already know all of that so no use to start on it. I am terrible when it comes to it.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Heber Springs, AR

#81 Sep 20, 2012
Mayor wrote:
I don't think there is anyone that wanted crusader to stop with the truth about the mayor. He was actually doing a jam up good job getting the truth out about Jackie and the city offices. That is what he should have stayed focused on instead of changing to the sports programs, school and Brent P. The details about the city and how it is being ran or not ran it what needs to be told. He was doing a great job helping inform people that would never find out these things because they don't run in those circles of life. The truth that you have to know or be somebody in Heber to get anywhere. That even begins in the Elem. School and it's sports programs and activities. If the Childs parents are in the click then those kids are treated special. Normal families like mine, our kids don't have much of a chance in Heber Sports or extra activities. And the kids even realize that at a early age. You can start at kindergarten age and see this. You can look at the most popular teachers classes and see that they have all the children and grandchildren of the popular social crowds of Heber. One K teacher is always known to have the popular group of kids and you can usually follow that same group of kids right across the hall to the most popular 1st grade teacher. That is just how Heber works. Ok I went on a wild goose chase just to say that the people of Heber need to see how dirty and unfair the city works. They need to know which counsel member do whatever Jackie tells them to do. Which other city employees are glued to his backside. And they need to see that Jackie has done nothing for the city. He has only made sure that he will retire good. But no new jobs for the people. There has been NO improvement in the city since he took office. And even the ones that come on here to support him, they can not name any good deals, jobs or anything he has done. They just like him so they support him. We need to take our city back so that someone that cares can work to change it for the better. We need to think about the future of our children!!! The way it is going they will all have to move away to get jobs to support themselves. Right now there is little hope left here. That is my opinion and before anyone starts I know I can't spell well and I don't use words like they should be sometimes. I am missing coma's and periods. I already know all of that so no use to start on it. I am terrible when it comes to it.
well said!!
Tuna

Haslet, TX

#82 Sep 20, 2012
Mayor wrote:
Only losers make excuses like that. The jr high starts two Spanish kids and one black kid I guess they run in the right click lol Loser!
Roman

Heber Springs, AR

#83 Sep 20, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
But the kids that run track are perfect...and so are the ones in band lol
hey, I know the football players are good because I'm friends all of them
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#84 Sep 20, 2012
There are bath salts at the park now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin thurman (Dec '14) 14 min Info 4
Madness 13 hr Ent 4
Sheriff Brown 14 hr Ent 5
Rose Bud Animal Clinic 14 hr Ent 2
church 15 hr Ent 2
Bullying Dog 16 hr Panda 2
News Wrecks cause injuries (Jan '06) Apr 22 Fred 2

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance