Vilonia, AR

#21 Sep 15, 2012
So sorry to here Crusader thanks for letting us know
lol

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]<quoted text>
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?"

If you don't care don't post under this topic the townspeople want to know and it's out now... Brent patchell quit school board bc he hates the football program it's him everybody knows it. I thought he was a Christian....
so you speak on behalf of the townspeople lol? Who are you? The mayor? Post a name or move on, you sound just as bad as who you're complaining about. I'm glad the townspeople spend so much time on topix and are concerned with someone's right to freedom of speech and press. Come on I'm a kid and I feel quite a bit smarter and more mature than you, and yes some of my classmates use drugs and yes they are on a sports team and yes some school officials know, but no no one does anything about it... Just watch for the homecoming court this year!:)
Sturgis

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2012
But the kids that run track are perfect...and so are the ones in band lol
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#24 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care don't post under this topic the townspeople want to know and it's out now... Brent patchell quit school board bc he hates the football program it's him everybody knows it. I thought he was a Christian....
Who are "the townspeople"? Did the city get all the citizens together and have a vote on whether to find out who the Crusader is? What "townspeople" that I know want a new mayor. And no, I did not get all the citizens together and have a vote to see if they wanted a new mayor. Apparently I've offend you and the football program and for that I ask for your forgiveness.

Being a Christian is a hard thing to do in this world we live in, because we get side tracked by the ways of the world. I'm a Christian and proud of it. You wouldn't think so by some of my comments. I'm guilty of sin. But I try to do the right things every day. Apparently your a Christian because you judged Brent Patchell's Christianity. I glad for you that you're a Christian. Now step back and look at yourself. You're mad at Brent because Brent is mad at the football program. Now what does that make you? See brother, being a Christian is a hard road to walk. But if we do good, the end result will be worth it.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#25 Sep 15, 2012
Joan of Arc wrote:
So sorry to here Crusader thanks for letting us know
You are more than welcome Joan of Arc. Keep the family in your prayers. And I want to thank you for taking up for me, I apologize if it has cause you any grief.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#26 Sep 15, 2012
yes I know and thank for letting me know! I've known them all for years. I grew up here and me and Kay's daughter are very very very good friends. I know David's daughters are my age and his step daughter! I pray the family stays strong and let god be the healer in their grieving process!![/QUOTE]

Your welcome. I well pray for them. We think a lot alike. I want to thank for having my back, brother. And if that has cause you any grief, I apologize my friend.
lol

United States

#27 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
But the kids that run track are perfect...and so are the ones in band lol
no not at all! But now you're steering into a new direction bc of what you stated earlier was false. You feel the guilt of your comments and are tryin to pass blame onto a different program. Note that I stated multiple sports programs. You sound like an offended pissed off parent who is called out on their bs lol
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#28 Sep 15, 2012
Crusader you have not caused any grief at all.Im here just like to get the truth out on that low life Jerky Mac
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#29 Sep 15, 2012
Crusader wrote:
yes I know and thank for letting me know! I've known them all for years. I grew up here and me and Kay's daughter are very very very good friends. I know David's daughters are my age and his step daughter! I pray the family stays strong and let god be the healer in their grieving process!! "

Your welcome. I well pray for them. We think a lot alike. I want to thank for having my back, brother. And if that has cause you any grief, I apologize my friend.
no worries friend! There are alot of people in this town that are blind to the truth of things! It makes them mad when they don't know the truth and get called out on it. I've seen it my whole life here! I'm use to it!!
whatever

United States

#30 Sep 15, 2012
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?[/QUOTE] then why do u put ur two cents in every topic here? You make no sense.
whatever

United States

#31 Sep 15, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wish ya knew don't ya" asked a perfectly good question and he is far from hypocritical. He tells the truth. Plain and simple.
then throw out expecting others to use real names when he doesn't, ya hypocrites.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#32 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
Cat is out of the bag folks it's patchell
Joan of arc and crusader are the same too they are both patchell
"Sturgis", I read your post on the Sun Times thread and you said, quote "Crusader is Brent Patchell read who is crusader post" end quote. Are you 100%, positively, without a shadow of doubt sure? Please don't be one of those "jump on the bandwagon people". Open your eyes to the truth and think for yourself.

I also found it odd that at the top of your post was a quote from the "Long Ranger". A very nasty quote as to what he would do to me if he ever found out who I am. So to the "Long Ranger", I apologize for upsetting you. I said things in my post just to upset you and I should have not done that. It was wrong.
Now, I'm apologizing for upsetting you, not because I'm afraid of you. I'm wholeheartedly not afraid of you. You do not scare me in the least little bit. And that you can take to the bank.

You need to open your eyes and see from whom all this trouble stems from, and it's not me.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#33 Sep 15, 2012
whatever wrote:
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?"

then why do u put ur two cents in every topic here? You make no sense.
whatever you are clearly a strange individual! I'm not commenting on anything about crusader! I said my peace and that's it. Im only commenting on what people post about me! What gives you the even a clue that I want to know who crusader is?!?!? You are clearly the strange one!!
Sturgis

United States

#34 Sep 15, 2012
Please quit talking about kids on topix that's all I don't give a crap what you say about the mayor.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#35 Sep 15, 2012
If you people really want me off topix, I'll leave never to be heard from again. I'll never use topix again under a different name. I'll never open the topix page. I'll fall of the face of the earth, so to speak. Those things I promise. Here is your chance. You finally get your shot. But you have to earn it. I need you people that hate me so much to do something for me. Then if you do it, i'll be gone out of your lives for good.
heber

United States

#36 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
Please quit talking about kids on topix that's all I don't give a crap what you say about the mayor.
kids are all that are on this cite, they talk enough about themselves lol. We don't have to say anything, but you should be a parent and get your kids away from the wrong crowd. Maybe the truth is being revealed of these kids , they're not as good as everyone thinks
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#37 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
The reason we talk about the kids is, we are concerned out them. I'm concerned about you. You're doing other people's dirty work. You just don't realize it yet. They got you worked up about who the crusader is. One of them threw out three names and then things ballooned for there. Then it settled on Brent. Now look around you and see who else is saying it's Brent. It's Brent, it's Brent, none. They left you holding the bag. You'll be the one to take the fall if it's not true, not them. Wakeup, their using you. I can tell you're a kid yourself. I'm telling you the truth. Remember you're being used.
Sturgis

United States

#38 Sep 15, 2012
So you are not Brent?
Pete

United States

#39 Sep 15, 2012
Wow crusader is obviously Brent he admitted it lol
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#40 Sep 15, 2012
A good man just lost his wife to cancer. David Smith He is our friend.We have other things on our mind. show a little respect.THANKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abortion doctor 3 hr Lakegurlz 6
Rick Garner Bill Odom 16 hr Lakegurlz 3
felony bond testing Dec 6 sick of the filth 11
macks fish house (Feb '12) Dec 3 Been there a lot 84
gray 49 studebaker pick up truck Dec 1 Harvey 1
Missing dog Nov 22 Bush monkey 16
Moriah Moore Nov 19 wtf 5

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance